About to get my CDL. Whats the best trucking company to work for? Swift?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to get my CDL, I wanted to avoid trucking companies but I can't pay for this out my pocket and I heard they'll train you. I don't mind the 1 year contract, that's nothing.

I def don't want to do team driving. If I have to stink while being in a truck for days that's fine but I'm not sitting next to Big Jim the cac from bumfukk nowhere and he smell like 5 asses and asking me IQ nikka questions all trying. Trying to articulate his political opinions but can't and I'm just sitting there trying to endure so I can just make the $$$ and get through the contract. fukk that.

But whats the best way to go about this.

Is their anyway I can get my CDL for free and stay local like a bus job or better yet delivering for like fedex or pepsi?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont settle for a life of mediocrity because things are getting rough. I've seen your work and you can do better. Take a silent retreat and become inspired again like you were when you were a little boy.

But if you need the money then go for it.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont settle for a life of mediocrity because things are getting rough. I've seen your work and you can do better. Take a silent retreat and become inspired again like you were when you were a little boy.

But if you need the money then go for it.
:stopitslime: how is having a CDL mediocre. They're making way more than white collar workers....u only having to drive trucks for 1 year i think to fulfill your contract but u can take your CDL and do whatever

having a steady job is a good plan B