About to get my CDL. Whats the best trucking company to work for? Swift?

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
:ehh::jbhmm: i might do that and then get a bus job...i would love to drive the college shuttle...easy and no problems

I driven college shuttle for a few years. It's not always easy. Cleaning up vomit from the turn up before the turn up and driving them back after the turn up. And since they are college students beware of the attempted Bang Bus snapchats they might want to film....

You will see, hear and smell things that make you collect a copay.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I driven college shuttle for a few years. It's not always easy. Cleaning up vomit from the turn up before the turn up and driving them back after the turn up. And since they are college students beware of the attempted Bang Bus snapchats they might want to film....

You will see, hear and smell things that make you collect a copay.
naw, for the university of buffalo. The buses always seem chill plus im going to let them know off the rip...no bullshyt

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
naw, for the university of buffalo. The buses always seem chill plus im going to let them know off the rip...no bullshyt

I used to drive for them. I know the operations manager over there. He used to be my supervisor. Trust me. They will turn up on you.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to drive for them. I know the operations manager over there. He used to be my supervisor. Trust me. They will turn up on you.
Lol your from Buffalo? Small world huh? I'm not having it tho lol I'd stop that bis until the cops come

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
truck drivers make that loot...

If you ever get to the point where you own your own truck and can do jobs :whew:

I couldn't do it though I'd fall asleep and kill everyone on the road.:hubie:
I meet a truck driver who had $10000 in the bank I'd say there legit

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
i can endure...i just need a nice pile of money to stack to do what i really want to do

Its not bad i stacked and bounced. But be cautious you can make a good amount but end up having very little actual take home if you arent straight. Some will give you 10k for a trip but you pay your own fuel/food/expense you are late end up paying fees. Thats why these truckers be falling asleep to make deadlines.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I got lucky to find something "local" through my gig. 3 hour drive to and from their warehouses loading and unloading the truck with a forklift 4 days a week :blessed: That 4 day holiday is gonna be :banderas:

If you didn't make 30/40k last year, you can get government assistance and go to a school to get the license. I recommend that over a company having you by the balls for a year :dame:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: how is having a CDL mediocre. They're making way more than white collar workers....u only having to drive trucks for 1 year i think to fulfill your contract but u can take your CDL and do whatever

having a steady job is a good plan B
I have a friend that makes 6 figures driver her own truck for fedex. Don't let these dudes tell you otherwise

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Maverick is a great company from what I have heard. I'm actually going to get my cdl' just to have some autonomy with my life but I'm paying out of pocket at a local community college.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't doing shyt
no u aint doing shyt...i actually did everything i said i was going to do and proven it...fukk are u doing jose? go sell some oranges on the freeway wetback

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Lol your from Buffalo? Small world huh? I'm not having it tho lol I'd stop that bis until the cops come

If you don't have your CDL go to NFTA. They will train you (if you get hired). UB Stampede is run by First Transit. First Student will also train you but the grandfather clause is out so if you go to First Student you will not be able to drive for First Transit.

FYI.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Trucking aint making that guap.

Go train to be a welder and thank me later @DrX . You gonna get hooked on prostitutes, 5 hour energies, cocaine and Johnny Cash if you drive them trucks. I don't know too many truckers who got it all right in the head

• Dap
Reactions: DrX