About to get my CDL. Whats the best trucking company to work for? Swift?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Drive long distance for a year, then find a regional job so you can get home more. But if you like the road, get your own truck or team up with another driver and get to the bag. Fair warning though, you got about 10 years left (maybe less) with this because the driverless cars are coming.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trucking aint making that guap.

Go train to be a welder and thank me later @DrX . You gonna get hooked on prostitutes, 5 hour energies, cocaine and Johnny Cash if you drive them trucks. I don't know too many truckers who got it all right in the head
i just want to do it for a year or 2

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Drive long distance for a year, then find a regional job so you can get home more. But if you like the road, get your own truck or team up with another driver and get to the bag. Fair warning though, you got about 10 years left (maybe less) with this because the driverless cars are coming.

Yeah, this driverless car thing ain't gonna pop like that. It's not safe, no matter how much they try to convince it to us. But they can keep working on it all they want

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truck drivers make that loot...

If you ever get to the point where you own your own truck and can do jobs :whew:

I couldn't do it though I'd fall asleep and kill everyone on the road.:hubie:

I had a WHOLE plan to drive trucks over the road, then get my own truck, then get 2 more and have ppl drive for me....

But im just like you...I'd fall asleep and cause a major catastrophe...

"Today on the evening news an avid Coli poster mows down ten cars:...."

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I got lucky to find something "local" through my gig. 3 hour drive to and from their warehouses loading and unloading the truck with a forklift 4 days a week :blessed: That 4 day holiday is gonna be :banderas:

If you didn't make 30/40k last year, you can get government assistance and go to a school to get the license. I recommend that over a company having you by the balls for a year :dame:

What's the process involved with the govt assistance route? :lupe:
*rep pending

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps