African American culture is the most influential culture on earth. Agree or disagree with me?

black american culture is the most influential

• yes

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
"Britain is an island that helped to abolish slavery, that has invented most of the things worth inventing, including every sport currently played around the world, that still today is responsible for art, literature and music that delights the entire world.

Killa Cameron went in :wow:

You underestimated greatly
Most number ones ever, how long did it really take me?

They were also one of the biggest slave traders, they're responsible for most of the worlds tax shelters, stole many of those sports from the so called New World, have bland and inoffensive cuisine, all their good writers either come from Ireland or Scotland or swagger jacked folk tales from Italy and all of their good music was either done or influenced by Jamaicans.

Britain ain't shyt. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The wrong things about our culture are propped up for white people to make money.

Fefe

Banned
Daps
There's a big difference from a group conquering, raping and destroying others groups of culture and replacing it with theirs then having one group of people genuinely influencing the whole wide world and having everybody mimicking them.

This.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were also one of the biggest slave traders, they're responsible for most of the worlds tax shelters, stole many of those sports from the so called New World, have bland and inoffensive cuisine, all their good writers either come from Ireland or Scotland or swagger jacked folk tales from Italy and all of their good music was either done or influenced by Jamaicans.

Britain ain't shyt. :pacspit:
Scotland is part of Britain. The Scottish are British. So biggin' up Scottish writers in an attempt to shyt on the British makes no sense. The Scottish were also heavily involved in all aspects of the British Empire as well.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the funny thing is the whole concept of being "cool" was invented by black americans. No doubt you have swagged out people of every culture. But being "cool" was an african american thing in the beginning
You mean the term? Yea. But "cool," nowadays is basically a descriptive term for something being trendy or aesthetically pleasing. Which is obviously a trait found in all cultures.
So you gon act like rock music wasn't created by African Americans? :dahell:

Like cacs weren't eating good off jocking black artists style? :dahell:

AAs really been setting the pace on what's cool for the past half century in popular culture :umad:
I would definitely agree with Rock n Roll. In fact almost all popular forms of music. I don't really know what part of my post left you thinking otherwise. American pop culture really doesn't hold the same weight in non-English speaking parts of the world. I mean you might find break dancers at a teenage school in China, or Japan, but overall they have their own Asian pop culture.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@RatherUnique and @Clean Cut - where have you two traveled to and lived? You both seem to think OP isn't "wordly" enough so I'm just wondering how "wordly" you two are. Please do sure.

PS. Don't include countries you stopped in en route to another country for less than 24 hours.
I got citizenship in two countries. Relatives everywhere.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao. If we're talking relatives than I've got you beat there. All my relatives are refugees and asylees scattered across the globe. Literally everywhere. Foh showing off about where some people you know have been/lived.
No one gives a fukk about your refugee family breh. :yeshrug: I was responding to OP who asked me. Notice i specifically made the response obscure, cause really it ain't nothin' serious.