African-American Slaves & West Africa - History Books are Lying (pt 1 & 2)

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Lemme guess. White people are a better source for the truth?

I guess Ancient Egypt was populated by white people as well since we're to believe everything white historians tell us.
Imma need something a little more academic than youtube whether their black , white, brown, yellow, or green

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Lemme guess. White people are a better source for the truth?

I guess Ancient Egypt was populated by white people as well since we're to believe everything white historians tell us.

What history books say Ancient Egypt was populated by white people???

The books I read said the Ancient Egyptians were brown and dark skinned people. Not whites.

Your schools must have been using books from the 1950's with Elizabeth Taylor's picture representing the Egyptian people.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What history books say Ancient Egypt was populated by white people???

The books I read said the Ancient Egyptians were brown and dark skinned people. Not whites.

Your schools must have been using books from the 1950's with Elizabeth Taylor's picture representing the Egyptian people.

I know your black because you made a different world reference

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Don't believe books but take random nikkas on youtube word as law brehs
full
:mjlol::dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sickle cell trait and genetic testing dispelled this myth.

You're African.Embrace it or Deal with it:blessed:

You idiot. The sickle cell trait is also found in India and the Arabian Peninsula. It exists because of its protective effect against Malaria which exists in primarily tropical enviroments. Thus its not surprising that people who live in tropical enviroments around the world have the same trait.

Louisiana, Florida, the Caribbean, and South America have a climate similar to Africa and India. Thus its not surprising that black people in the Americas have a similar trait that other people in tropical enviroments have.

Don't fall for the cac trick where the explanation to everything involving black people is slavery. Black people are all over the world not because of slavery but because we are native to everywhere on earth.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Point me in right direction and don't just say Google it.

Start with this book. It's a tough read, because it's thick, and has lots of Portuguese and Spanish primary sources, which are translated. However, it's worth it. He not only shows clear evidence that most Black Americans are at least mixed with Native, but also shows how so many full-blooded Natives were actually labelled as "Negro", "Mulatto", "Moro", etc on Census records, slave records, and other documents. The colonizer cacs just went off of how the person looked, instead of actual bloodline. Also, he provides first hand accounts from the European colonizers, who pretty much described the people already here as Black. Also, it shows how there were actually Natives who were shipped across the Atlantic to the Eastern Hemisphere. Furthermore, Forbes explains how it would have been much harder to keep bringing hella people here from West Africa due to the science of the Atlantic Ocean currents. He also explains how the Indigenous people in the Western Americas had much more Spaniard admixture, contributing to the "Mestizo" look that we often associate with Native Americans. There is so much more valuable information in this book, but that was just of the top of my head.

517m3hWKHgL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma need something a little more academic than youtube whether their black , white, brown, yellow, or green

I'll give you a shortcut.

Don't believe anything white academia says about us. In fact the opposite is most likely the truth.

If crakkkas say we were brought here as slaves from Africa don't believe em. Its a lie by rule.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You idiot. The sickle cell trait is also found in India and the Arabian Peninsula. It exists because of its protective effect against Malaria which exists in primarily tropical enviroments. Thus its not surprising that people who live in tropical enviroments around the world have the same trait.

Louisiana, Florida, the Caribbean, and South America have a climate similar to Africa and India. Thus its not surprising that black people in the Americas have a similar trait that other people in tropical enviroments have.

Don't fall for the cac trick where the explanation to everything involving black people is slavery. Black people are all over the world not because of slavery but because we are native to everywhere on earth.

You got record of malaria being in southern United States?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Start with this book. It's a tough read, because it's thick, and has lots of Portuguese and Spanish primary sources, which are translated. However, it's worth it. He not only shows clear evidence that most Black Americans are at least mixed with Native, but also shows how so many full-blooded Natives were actually labelled as "Negro", "Mulatto", "Moro", etc on Census records, slave records, and other documents. The colonizer cacs just went off of how the person looked, instead of actual bloodline. Also, he provides first hand accounts from the European colonizers, who pretty much described the people already here as Black. Also, it shows how there were actually Natives who were shipped across the Atlantic to the Eastern Hemisphere. Furthermore, Forbes explains how it would have been much harder to keep bringing hella people here from West Africa due to the science of the Atlantic Ocean currents. He also explains how the Indigenous people in the Western Americas had much more Spaniard admixture, contributing to the "Mestizo" look that we often associate with Native Americans. There is so much more valuable information in this book, but that was just of the top of my head.

517m3hWKHgL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Thank you