African-American Slaves & West Africa - History Books are Lying (pt 1 & 2)

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is all white supramacist propaganda trying to discredit slavery under the guise of consciousness. "you werent enslaved Africansnyou were enslaved indigenous Indians" next it's going to be "you were never enslaved that was all a story for the union to recruit black soldiers"

:mjpls:

this dumb ass alternative history shyt is dangerous and I'm looking at all you nikkas pushing it sideways

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, you posted this one minute after I made the thread without clicking any of the vids? :mjlol:

What "slaves" are you referring to?

The "slaves" that gave interviews and lended their names to books written by cacs in the late 1800s in order to spread this slave narrative to you?

These same "slaves" that were born 200 years after slavery began in America in the 1600s, who couldn't tell you for sure where they or their own parents were from, let alone their great, great, great, great, great grand parents?

Nah, I wouldn't say they were lying, just severely misinformed. :francis:

That is misinformation right there, because some of narratives of slavery were written by Africans who had been brought to the the USA.

A-Muslim-American-Slave-Said-Omar-Ibn-9780299249540.jpg

On top of that most African Americans did not come to the USA in the 1600s. There were some African Americans that came to the USA in the 1500s and 1600s, but most African Americans came to the USA (British North America) between 1720-1780. Those dates line up with the wars in West Africa that the Africans themselves acknowledge, which coincides with the rise of Ashanti and the decline of Mali and Kongo.

Historical Context: Facts about the Slave Trade and Slavery | Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So, you posted this one minute after I made the thread without clicking any of the vids? :mjlol:

What "slaves" are you referring to?

The "slaves" that gave interviews and lended their names to books written by cacs in the late 1800s in order to spread this slave narrative to you?

These same "slaves" that were born 200 years after slavery began in America in the 1600s, who couldn't tell you for sure where they or their own parents were from, let alone their great, great, great, great, great grand parents?

Nah, I wouldn't say they were lying, just severely misinformed. :francis:

Yes -- them.

If you check many of the Census records -- a lot of them from the 1870's and 1880's clearly state they were born in Africa -- or one or both parents were born in Africa.

If you read narratives -- there are some before the WPS - it was some that talked about being from Africa - and they talked about their countries and tribes.

My 3rd Great Grandfather - both his parents were born in Africa:
TLQZkGE.png

One of my 4th Paternal Great Grannies:

P11gPUk.png

One of my paternal 3rd Great Grandfathers:

EmMht7a.png

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That is misinformation right there, because some of narratives of slavery were written by Africans who had been brought to the the USA.

A-Muslim-American-Slave-Said-Omar-Ibn-9780299249540.jpg

On top of that most African Americans did not come to the USA in the 1600s. There were some African Americans that came to the USA in the 1500s and 1600s, but most African Americans came to the USA (British North America) between 1720-1780. Those dates line up with the wars in West Africa that the Africans themselves acknowledge, which coincides with the rise of Ashanti and the decline of Mali and Kongo.

Historical Context: Facts about the Slave Trade and Slavery | Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Breh, I feel all that but you're showing me one "slave narrative" when the majority of them was written in the 1800s like I said.

Ibn Said was a Christian convert who came to America in 1807, and his "autobiography" wasn't published until after he died in the 1860s/70s.

You're talking to me about when African Americans "came here" in the 1500s and 1600s, while I'm telling you that people that look like what we would call "African Americans" were here before the 1st European set foot on this land mass.

All this "acknowledgement and information" you're discussing is from European scholars only.

About | Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Respectfully, I don't need you to regurgitate to me information that I've already rejected.

Do your own research and then come back to me with actual information for us to discuss and debate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is all white supramacist propaganda trying to discredit slavery under the guise of consciousness. "you werent enslaved Africansnyou were enslaved indigenous Indians" next it's going to be "you were never enslaved that was all a story for the union to recruit black soldiers"

this dumb ass alternative history shyt is dangerous and I'm looking at all you nikkas pushing it sideways

So this white supremacist conspiracy goes back 400 years? Cause the sources we are citing are from the 1600s right after Europeans came to America.

So your argument is 400 years ago they plant all this fake evidence of black people being native to the Americas. Then years later they start telling us we came from Africa (which is the truth). Only to start the conspiracy that we're natives in 2018 so they can disprove slavery?

Am I getting your logic right?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Yes -- them.

If you check many of the Census records -- a lot of them from the 1870's and 1880's clearly state they were born in Africa -- or one or both parents were born in Africa.

If you read narratives -- there are some before the WPS - it was some that talked about being from Africa - and they talked about their countries and tribes.

My 3rd Great Grandfather - both his parents were born in Africa:
TLQZkGE.png

One of my 4th Paternal Great Grannies:

P11gPUk.png

One of my paternal 3rd Great Grandfathers:

EmMht7a.png

Breh, I'm familiar with all the tricks pulled on black folks in the 1800s when all this propaganda began to take fruition.

If they were so familiar with their origins, did they say which tribe in "Africa" they were from, or did they just regurgitate the information that white folks told them?

"Oh yeah, you live in South Carolina now, but your family is from the jungles of Africa" :win:

No "African" person even called the land mass that at that time.

If you were a native "African" you knew your tribe and what part of the land mass you were from.

Period.

They did not call the whole shyt "Africa" that is strictly a European name taught to us.

Instead of nikkas being so in a hurry to claim your "Africaness" you might want to see if there's any validity to folks trying to tell you that the real trick white folks pulled is stealing your actual birthright land right from under your noses.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I feel all that but you're showing me one "slave narrative" when the majority of them was written in the 1800s like I said.

You're talking to me about when African Americans "came here" in the 1500s and 1600s, while I'm telling you that people that look like what we would call "African Americans" were here before the 1st European set foot on this land mass.

All this "acknowledgement and information" you're discussing is from European scholars only.

About | Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Respectfully, I don't need you to regurgitate to me information that I've already rejected.

Do your own research and then come back to me with actual information for us to discuss and debate.

Breh,

With all due respect if any is due; you might be insane.

Btw, Omar Ibn Said is not the only African that had a book.

150529_HOS_EquianoLede.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

johnsonslaveshipharvard.jpg

220px-Ibn_Sori.jpg

What these books written by the Africans should be telling you is that Africans were literate and educated long before they ever got to America. However, instead of going with that knowledge you are off on some crazy shyt even though there is proof and I acknowledge that Mali's Mansa Abubakar sailed to America.
BBC News | AFRICA | Africa's 'greatest explorer'

Unlike you I am not in to crazy wingnut conspiracy theories. I have actually traveled to Bunce Island in Sierra Leone and viewed the fort where the Mende and Temne slave were shipped from. I plan on going to Ghana in 2019 to view the forts and to go inland to the trade slaving market called Salaga. So maybe you need to educate yourself.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

My father’s name was George and my mother’s name was Nellie. My father was born in Africa. Him and two of his brothers and one sister was stole and brought to Savannah, Georgia, and sold. Dey was de chillen of a chief of de Kiochi tribe. De way dey was stole, dey was asked to a dance on a ship which some white men had, and my aunt said it was early in de mornin’ when dey foun’ dey was away from de land, and all dey could see was de water all ’round. THOMAS JOHNS, enslaved in Alabama, interviewed in Texas, 1937

Adam [Thomas’s father] was a native of the West Coast of Africa, and when quite a young man was attracted one day to a large ship that had just come near his home. With many others he was attracted aboard by bright red handkerchiefs, shawls and other articles in the hands of the seamen. Shortly afterwards he was securely bound in the hold of the ship, to be later sold somewhere in America. Thomas does [not] know exactly where Adam landed, but knows that his father had been in Florida many years before his birth. “I guess that’s why I can’t stand red things now,” he says; “my pa hated the sight of it.” SHACK THOMAS, enslaved & interviewed in Florida, 1936

I know I was borned in Morocco, in Africa, and was married and had three chillen befo’ I was stoled from my husband. I don’t know who it was stole me, but dey took me to France, to a place called Bordeaux, and drugs me with some coffee, and when I knows anything ’bout it, I’s in de bottom of a boat with a whole lot of other ******s. It seem like we was in dat boat forever, but we comes to land, and I’s put on de [auction] block and sold. I finds out afterwards from my white folks it was in New Orleans where dat block was, but I didn’t know it den. Library of Congress SILVIA KING, enslaved & interviewed in Texas, ca. 1937

My father’s name was Eli Jones and mammy’s name was Jessie. They was captured in Africa and brought to this country whilst they was still young folks, and my father was purty hard to realize he was a slave, ’cause he done what he wanted back in Africa. . . . The fun was on Saturday night when massa ’lowed us to dance. There was lots of banjo pickin’ and tin pan beatin’ and dancin’, and everybody would talk ’bout when they lived in Africa and done what they wanted. TOBY JONES, enslaved in South Carolina, interviewed in Texas, 1937

Continue Reading @ http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/maai/freedom/text6/capturenarratives.pdf

James Albert Ukawsaw Gronniosaw and Walter Shirley, 1725-1786
James Albert Ukawsaw Gronniosaw was born around 1710 in Borno (spelled "Bournou" in the text), a city located in what is now known as Nigeria. In 1730, he was sold into slavery, taken to the United States, and purchased by a Dutch Reformed minister named Theodorus Jacobus Frelinghuysen (spelled "Freelandhouse" in the text), who lived in New Jersey. Gronniosaw stayed with the family for over twenty years and was emancipated upon Frelinghuysen's death. He continued to work for the minister's widow and sons for several years, before later working as a cook on a privateer during the Seven Years War. He eventually enlisted in the British armed services to obtain passage to England. Once in England, he was baptized by a Baptist minister and, in 1763, he married a white woman named Betty. The couple faced employment difficulties and racial discrimination and struggled to support themselves and their children. Eventually, Gronniosaw dictated his narrative to an anonymous woman in hopes that the book's revenue would aid them financially. The narrative was published in 1770 and went through seven editions, but there is no information readily available regarding the publication's benefit to the family. From here, Gronniosaw and his family are lost to the public record.

Continue Reading @ Summary of A Narrative of the Most Remarkable Particulars in the Life of James Albert Ukawsaw Gronniosaw, an African Prince, as Related by Himself

Smith, Venture, 1729?-1805

I WAS born at Dukandarra, in Guinea, about the year 1729. My father's name was Saungm Furro, Prince of the Tribe of Dukandarra. My father had three wives. Polygamy was not uncommon in that country, especially among the rich, as every man was allowed to keep as many wives as he could maintain. By his first wife he had three children. The eldest of them was myself, named by my father, Broteer. The other two were named Cundazo and Soozaduka. My father had two children by his second wife, and one by his third. I descended from a very large, tall and stout race of beings, much larger than the generality of people in other parts of the globe, being commonly considerable above six feet in height, and every way well proportioned.

Continue reading @ https://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/venture/venture.html

Some Memoirs of the Life of Job, the Son of Solomon, the High Priest of Boonda in Africa; Who was a Slave About Two Years in Maryland; and Afterwards Being Brought to England, was Set Free, and Sent to His Native Land in the Year 1734
IN February, 1730. JOB's Father hearing of an English Ship at Gambia River, sent him, with two Servants to attend him, to sell two Negroes and to buy Paper, and some other Necessaries; but desired him not to venture over the River, because the Country of the Mandingoes, who are Enemies to the People of Futa, lies on the other side. JOB not agreeing with Captain Pike (who commanded the Ship, lying then at Gambia, in the Service of Captain Henry Hunt, Brother to Mr. William Hunt, Merchant, in Little Tower-Street, London) sent back the two Servants to acquaint his Father with it, and to let him know that he intended to go farther.

Continue Reading@ https://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/bluett/bluett.html

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:salute: @Akan you always come correct

Not the "native retcon and cosplay costume" nikkas again.
Good grief.
:snoop:
I'm saying this nikka @Swagnificent needs to banned for pushing this straight garbage nonsense, he's been going at it for almost 2 fukkin years now

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Breh,

With all due respect if any is due; you might be insane.

Btw, Omar Ibn Said is not the only African that had a book.

150529_HOS_EquianoLede.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

johnsonslaveshipharvard.jpg

220px-Ibn_Sori.jpg

What these books written by the Africans should be telling you is that Africans were literate and educated long before they ever got to America. However, instead of going with that knowledge you are off on some crazy shyt even though there is proof that Mali's Mansa Abubakar sailed to America.
BBC News | AFRICA | Africa's 'greatest explorer'

Unlike you I am not in to crazy wingnut conspiracy theories. I have actually traveled to Bunce Island in Sierra Leone and viewed the fort where the Mende and Temne slave were shipped from. I plan on going to Ghana in 2019 to view the forts and to go inland to the trade slaving market called Salaga. So maybe you need to educate yourself.

I never said "Africans" weren't literate or educated before coming to America.

I KNOW that people with Africoid features were the builders of the first world civilizations, and contributed more to everything from morals/ethics, to government, to science, to mathematics, and to the arts, than any other group of people on this planet.

Which is why I also find it ridiculous that nikkas, so set in the education given to them by white folks, would find it so hard to believe that people from the "African" continent wouldn't be able to sail here from Africa, without the assistance of Europeans, when it's only about a 30 day trip from the coast of West Africa to South America on a damn sail boat.

That shows me just how little you think of your own folks, and how much credit you give to white folks and the little education they gave you.

You're hitting me with canned responses reserved for nikkas that don't know no better.

I've never disputed that "Africans" were brought here as slaves.

What I dispute is the lie that the Mongolian "Native American" type was the only group of people found here when the Europeans first arrived.

And I also dispute the amount of "African" slaves Europeans claim they bought here during the "transatlantic slave trade."

What I stand by is the theory that there were people with Africoid physical features here when Europeans arrived, and that the majority of "slaves" on North American and South American soil were not "African slaves", but native Prisoners of War, who were forced into slavery by these same Europeans, then taught that they were foreigners from another land over time.

Last edited: