African-American Slaves & West Africa - History Books are Lying (pt 1 & 2)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You fake ass wanna be nikka. White people didn't educate anybody. They were educated by Black people. Look up the education systems of the Egyptians and the Moors for your own knowledge broah.

What the Hell kind of fake ass wannabe nikka is so insulted that his ancestors might be from Africa that he has to create an alternate set of facts to pretend that his ancestors were from America the whole time? nikkas that believe in conspiracies are some crazy moafuggas.
Why do yall always think that this is an attempt to separate from Africa? Why is it so so far fetched to believe that some of us didn’t get here by way of slavery? I’m proud to say my ancestors were from Africa but whether they got here due to slavery or on their own accord is something I’ll prolly never know

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Coli nikkas ain't gonna wanna hear this, but if you do the research, there is a lot of validity to the indigenous movement.
ive done the research,most of what they present is bullshyt, purposeful lies and history taken out of context.

then when you get behind the people who pushing they look more west african then most black americans.

its a self hatred movement that basis its premise on them being the original natives of the land and the mongoloids being the imposters , but everytime they are faced with presenting what exactly was this "negroid native people" culture they flat out stealing mongoloid culture and passing it off as they own.

in short, if you in a place for thousands and thousands of years, you have more to present than redundant questions and "lets look at the dark hue" paintings.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
There is NO evidence of Africans being in the Americas prior to the 16th Century.

The videos don't prove a goddamned thing.

Approximately 5% of the African slaves brought here were Muslims.​

:stopitslime:
There is evidence. Just read between the lines. History books often mention that colonizers tried to enslave the natives first but that didn’t work out so they started importing Africans. Please don’t tell me you believe that people from another continent could work this land better than the people already here
:heh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That is misinformation right there, because some of narratives of slavery were written by Africans who had been brought to the the USA.

A-Muslim-American-Slave-Said-Omar-Ibn-9780299249540.jpg

On top of that most African Americans did not come to the USA in the 1600s. There were some African Americans that came to the USA in the 1500s and 1600s, but most African Americans came to the USA (British North America) between 1720-1780. Those dates line up with the wars in West Africa that the Africans themselves acknowledge, which coincides with the rise of Ashanti and the decline of Mali and Kongo.

Historical Context: Facts about the Slave Trade and Slavery | Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Yes -- them.

If you check many of the Census records -- a lot of them from the 1870's and 1880's clearly state they were born in Africa -- or one or both parents were born in Africa.

If you read narratives -- there are some before the WPS - it was some that talked about being from Africa - and they talked about their countries and tribes.

My 3rd Great Grandfather - both his parents were born in Africa:
TLQZkGE.png

One of my 4th Paternal Great Grannies:

P11gPUk.png

One of my paternal 3rd Great Grandfathers:

EmMht7a.png

i really dont understand why this topic continues to be pushed on this site. we grown men with discernment and knowledgeable and can acknowledge when evidence is overwhelming to a certain truth. we not some early 20 social media gullible fake woke fools looking to ride the new pseudo wave. smh.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why do yall always think that this is an attempt to separate from Africa? Why is it so so far fetched to believe that some of us didn’t get here by way of slavery? I’m proud to say my ancestors were from Africa but whether they got here due to slavery or on their own accord is something I’ll prolly never know

How many people have you met that are overwhelmingly non African from a dna perspective that you consider “black”?

Does having 1-2 “indeginous” ancestors disregard the 500 african ancestors?

And if people are using the argument that Africans came to North America first then doesnt that make The indigenous people African? Thus North America is an extension of Africa?

Also from the perspective of language, if the indigenous claimers are NON african them wouldnt that make a stronger case that they should still be speaking their indigenous language (since they were not in a forgien land and enslaved amongst their fellow tribes/ethnic groups),

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Whole thread is sad. :bpfacepalm:

It's a shame that in a desperate attempt to find/strengthen their cultural identity, some AADOS are trying to co-opt the cultures of indigenous Americans.

I say this as a Black man with distant Choctaw ancestry. :stephena1:

Props to @Akan for dropping knowledge. Dap + Rep :bpsalute:

And to the OP, hold this neg for spreading misinformation. :cambybp:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
How many people have you met that are overwhelmingly non African from a dna perspective that you consider “black”?

Does having 1-2 “indeginous” ancestors disregard the 500 african ancestors?

And if people are using the argument that Africans came to North America first then doesnt that make The indigenous people African? Thus North America is an extension of Africa?

Also from the perspective of language, if the indigenous claimers are NON african them wouldnt that make a stronger case that they should still be speaking their indigenous language (since they were not in a forgien land and enslaved amongst their fellow tribes/ethnic groups),
What really is African DNA? There is no such thing considering how diverse Africa. Not to mention the name is the white mans creation. Damn near all of the modern borders are the white mans creation. So we gotta throw that DNA talk out the window

All I’m saying is the so called black man spread out all over the world so it’s most likely that some of them traveled here and that some of those decided to stay. Now whether I come from these originally free people or ones who got here in captivity is up for debate

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What really is African DNA? There is no such thing considering how diverse Africa. Not to mention the name is the white mans creation. Damn near all of the modern borders are the white mans creation. So we gotta throw that DNA talk out the window

All I’m saying is the so called black man spread out all over the world so it’s most likely that some of them traveled here and that some of those decided to stay. Now whether I come from these originally free people or ones who got here in captivity is up for debate

African “DNA” is referring to belonging to a haplogroup that has orgins in Africa. All of the non african branchs broke off thousands of years ago hence why they are considered “non african”. You have AAs who have descendents that were brought to the USA within the last 150 yrs hence their DNA shows African haplogroups because they have not been seperated (and mixed with others) long enough to create a new branch.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
African “DNA” is referring to belonging to a haplogroup that has orgins in Africa. All of the non african branchs broke off thousands of years ago hence why they are considered “non african”. You have AAs who have descendents that were brought to the USA within the last 150 yrs hence their DNA shows African haplogroups because they have not been seperated (and mixed with others) long enough to create a new branch.
Your post is assuming that if Africans did indeed leave Africa and settle here that it only took place thousands of years ago. For all we know it could’ve been spread out over thousands of years and been as recent as the 1400s

Also according to your post there will come a time when AAs will no longer be able to call themselves AAs since they would have been away from the continent for so long. The African part would be irrelevant

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Your post is assuming that if Africans did indeed leave Africa and settle here that it only took place thousands of years ago. For all we know it could’ve been spread out over thousands of years and been as recent as the 1400s

Also according to your post there will come a time when AAs will no longer be able to call themselves AAs since they would have been away from the continent for so long. The African part would be irrelevant

No you’re misinterpreting my response.

You said what is African dna, my response is Haplogroups found in Africa.

Any “non” African haplogroups are those that devieted from the parent over thousands of years (Im talking about 10s of thousands).

Unless AAs mix with only non Africans (non African meaning a Non black person) then they would still belong to African haplogroups and at a most create a new child haplogroup that would still be considered African.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No you’re misinterpreting my response.

You said what is African dna, my response is Haplogroups found in Africa.

Any “non” African haplogroups are those that devieted from the parent over thousands of years (Im talking about 10s of thousands).

Unless AAs mix with only non Africans (non African meaning a Non black person) then they would still belong to African haplogroups and at a most create a new child haplogroup that would still be considered African.
Ok so you agree that it’s possible people migrated here before slavery and that they still would’ve belonged to one of these haplogroups unless it was tens of thousands of years ago?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ok so you agree that it’s possible people migrated here before slavery and that they still would’ve belonged to one of these haplogroups unless it was tens of thousands of years ago?

Yes. Possible African contact does not mean Indigenous tribes were African though. Europeans knew who negros were before ever sailing to the Americas. When they got her they did not refer to the people they found as Negros AND there were Moors with the Europeans who came so if anything the Moors would be the ones who called out these people as being Negros.

People are confusing (or manipulating) there being indigenous Americans who had dark skin as being the same as the Africans who were called Negro.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Yes -- them.

If you check many of the Census records -- a lot of them from the 1870's and 1880's clearly state they were born in Africa -- or one or both parents were born in Africa.

If you read narratives -- there are some before the WPS - it was some that talked about being from Africa - and they talked about their countries and tribes.

My 3rd Great Grandfather - both his parents were born in Africa:
TLQZkGE.png

One of my 4th Paternal Great Grannies:

P11gPUk.png

One of my paternal 3rd Great Grandfathers:

EmMht7a.png

Was your family some of th last people brought to america on the Clotilda after the slave trade like Cudjoe Lewis.:ohhh: He was in Alabama also.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
I love how these people tell you not to believe books about slaves in America because they were written by white people but will use descriptions written by white people saying Native Americans had a black complextion as proof Africans were the first Natives. :mjlol: Like which is it? Also, quick fact! Black wasn't just used just for Africans long ago, but was a term used for anyone with dark skin. That is why aboriginals and even Indians from India were called black even though genetically we are not close.