Daps
the-rock-clapping.gif

that's how you do it

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
fukk Europe. They wouldn't dare close their borders. Half of the shyt made in Europe is derived from Raw materials acquired in African countries.

The white man is a tricky devil....

How has the so-called white man been able to commit evil on the entire earth without retribution? Who will stop him? :lupe:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yep and I was scared for a bit. The European union was really pushing it and basically set a deadline for October 1st of this year. They said if we dont sign it then we wont be able to export our goods to the European union. I like that Nigeria gives no fukks and instead is looking for ways to help support countries that would be affected when europe closes thier borders come october 1st

The EU REALLY has a lot of nerve. The hell do they think they are, trying to dictate how a foreign country--in this case an entire continent--decides to trade with. Off of that ALONE, I would flat out reject the deal.

These are the same countries that will then start bytching about Africans--Saharan and sub-Saharan--immigrating to their borders. They can get all the way the FOH.

Last edited:
Daps
word. This would be their only good move in nearly 600 years.... But I do have hope, They seem madd boutit and these are public, fearless statements.

that's how you do it
well damn..:blessed:
fukk Europe. They wouldn't dare close their borders. Half of the shyt made in Europe is derived from Raw materials acquired in African countries.

The white man is a tricky devil....
You know the bombs gonna be coming soon. bytch ass cacs. Nigeria official need to link of with China. US will always dikk you if you aren't White. It's the system they will live and die by.
just like it should be
I will wait until their actions match their words.
Africans gettin back to the money.
hwyiiv.jpg
We're starting to flex a little more

At the same time, African governments must be vigilant. The western world has a history of destroying African governments that have refused to bend towards their agendas and you can see that in the quote our trade minister Aganga left. The dude is very knowledgeable about the past atrocities committed by the europeans and he is not afraid to bring it up when neccesary.

Nigeria and the EU/West Africa Economic Agreement, Articles | THISDAY LIVE

Aganga, however, said it was important to remain as one in the ECOWAS region, saying: “Even if they import those items into our neighbouring countries, they will end up in Nigeria and this will have negative impact on the Nigerian economy. So, it is important for us to work together as ECOWAS members and not to allow EPA to divide us.”

Moving Forward
This is not the 19th century, so it may not be possible for the EU to directly concoct phantom reasons to begin a military expedition against Nigeria for its decision not to endorse the EPA as did the British when the Benin Kingdom terminated trade relationship with its trade agents in the 1890s.
Also, If the EU is considering indirect economic sanctions against Nigeria as a way of punishing the country for daring to speak up against an agreement it is uncomfortable with, then the western nations must remember that one way to earn Africa's forgiveness and possibly gain its trust again is to allow the region have its own say without feeling bullied by the nations that have impoverished it by its influence in past centuries.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“Even if they import those items into our neighbouring countries, they will end up in Nigeria and this will have negative impact on the Nigerian economy. So, it is important for us to work together as ECOWAS members and not to allow EPA to divide us.”

This shyt seems surreal for them to be talking this way. I never thought in my life time. Hope this shyt doesn't end up like the other thing that happened in my lifetime.....

obama

Daps
“Even if they import those items into our neighbouring countries, they will end up in Nigeria and this will have negative impact on the Nigerian economy. So, it is important for us to work together as ECOWAS members and not to allow EPA to divide us.”

This shyt seems surreal for them to be talking this way. I never thought in my life time. Hope this shyt doesn't end up like the other thing that happened in my lifetime.....

obama

exactly African unity is truly the key. If you have just one country trying to go head to head with these guys they will find a way to alienate the country then destroy it. A united Africa on the other hand cant be destroyed. Africans have not had this thinking process for the past 1000 years.

side note: what was the other thing that happened in your lifetime?

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
exactly African unity is truly the key. If you have just one country trying to go head to head with these guys they will find a way to alienate the country then destroy it. A united Africa on the other hand cant be destroyed. Africans have not had this thinking process for the past 1000 years.

side note: what was the other thing that happened in your lifetime?
a president of the US that didn't look like a potential KKK member. Obama seems black, and I didn't think that would happen. Not that that shyt has worked out that well.... ijs I didn't think it would happen.

A united Africa seems like something out of a science fiction novel though. That would give me hope for a united diaspora.. which of course would be a dream come true.

sadly united black americans would be the hardest thing in our universe to accomplish..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
a president of the US that didn't look like a potential KKK member. Obama seems black, and I didn't think that would happen. Not that that shyt has worked out that well.... ijs I didn't think it would happen.

A united Africa seems like something out of a science fiction novel though. That would give me hope for a united diaspora.. which of course would be a dream come true.

sadly united black americans would be the hardest thing in our universe to accomplish..

It can happen, we gotta repair the damage one day at a time.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I believe this means that the EU will stop selling to nations that buy from Nigeria. This could help create a new market among nations that are considered 3rd world but obviously the goal if Nigeria rejects the agreement is to strangle them. But hey, if all the resources are already in the nation, why not use them to build the nation up.

I think what this means is that the EU may prepare to manufacture a war with africa on some level to get the resources through death..

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: