African Leaders Join Nigeria to Reject European Economic Agreement

Daps
a president of the US that didn't look like a potential KKK member. Obama seems black, and I didn't think that would happen. Not that that shyt has worked out that well.... ijs I didn't think it would happen.

A united Africa seems like something out of a science fiction novel though. That would give me hope for a united diaspora.. which of course would be a dream come true.

sadly united black americans would be the hardest thing in our universe to accomplish..

When I was talking about a united africa, I more of meant it in the sense of economics and mindset. Examples like intra african trade, african countries working closely together to fix issues, putting the interest of african contries first e.t.c.

uniting black Americans will be tough simply because you guys are right in the middle of white supremacy. The american society is very toxic. Though it isnt impossible.

Daps
I believe this means that the EU will stop selling to nations that buy from Nigeria. This could help create a new market among nations that are considered 3rd world but obviously the goal if Nigeria rejects the agreement is to strangle them. But hey, if all the resources are already in the nation, why not use them to build the nation up.

I think what this means is that the EU may prepare to manufacture a war with africa on some level to get the resources through death..

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

yep. our trade minister Aganga seems to have a similar belief, Which is why he said this...

Aganga, however, said it was important to remain as one in the ECOWAS region, saying: “Even if they import those items into our neighbouring countries, they will end up in Nigeria and this will have negative impact on the Nigerian economy. So, it is important for us to work together as ECOWAS members and not to allow EPA to divide us.”

Moving Forward
This is not the 19th century, so it may not be possible for the EU to directly concoct phantom reasons to begin a military expedition against Nigeria for its decision not to endorse the EPA as did the British when the Benin Kingdom terminated trade relationship with its trade agents in the 1890s.
Also, If the EU is considering indirect economic sanctions against Nigeria as a way of punishing the country for daring to speak up against an agreement it is uncomfortable with, then the western nations must remember that one way to earn Africa's forgiveness and possibly gain its trust again is to allow the region have its own say without feeling bullied by the nations that have impoverished it by its influence in past centuries.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yep. our trade minister Aganga seems to have a similar belief, Which is why he said this...
They can use Boko Haram to provoke an invasion by western nations friend. They've already stated they are funded by a foreign body, but WHO, because that is an act of war by a foreign nation. First they bribe, then comes civil war, then leaders go bye bye. Lets hope their defenses are proper.

Last edited:
Daps
They can use Boko Haram to provoke an invasion by western nations friend. They've already stated they are funded by a foreign body, but WHO, because that is an act of war by a foreign nation. First they bribe, then comes civil war, then leaders go bye bye. Lets hope their defenses are proper.

yep. Nigeria has begun to increase defense spending due to to this boko haram situation and later this year they have planned a mass recruitment of soldiers into the military. In fact I would say one of the major reason a lot of African countries have not been able to have stability over the past 40 years is due to deficiency in military capabilities. If one wants to use the Sierra leonean civil war for example. There were reports that sierra leonean military didnt have boots or bullet proof vests due to lack of funding. There were also reports that their air force was almost non existent so they couldn't provide air support to troops. So you basically had rag tag ground military soldiers fighting rag tag rebels. So instead of the rebels being crushed within lets say a year it went on for over a decade. It took Nigeria's intervention to put an end to the conflict.
Even presently there are far to many african countries with weak military personnel. Look at the mali situation. The whole country would have fallen to Al Qaeda if not for french, chadian and Nigerian troops. ( though I know France did some shyt behind the scenes to make it come to that point)
Even Nigeria's military though greatly improved is not up to standard yet. If African countries want stability they must focus on improving their economies and strengthening their militaries as well. No great power in the world has a weak military. Sadly a lot of African economies are focusing solely on economic development and neglecting the strengthening of their defense forces. This is putting Africa as a whole on a very slippery slope.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yep. Nigeria has begun to increase defense spending due to to this boko haram situation and later this year they have planned a mass recruitment of soldiers into the military. In fact I would say one of the major reason a lot of African countries have not been able to have stability over the past 40 years is due to deficiency in military capabilities. If one wants to use the Sierra leonean civil war for example. There were reports that sierra leonean military didnt have boots or bullet proof vests due to lack of funding. There were also reports that their air force was almost non existent so they couldn't provide air support to troops. So you basically had rag tag ground military soldiers fighting rag tag rebels. So instead of the rebels being crushed within lets say a year it went on for over a decade. It took Nigeria's intervention to put an end to the conflict.
Even presently there are far to many african countries with weak military personnel. Look at the mali situation. The whole country would have fallen to Al Qaeda if not for french, chadian and Nigerian troops. ( though I know France did some shyt behind the scenes to make it come to that point)
Even Nigeria's military though greatly improved is not up to standard yet. If African countries want stability they must focus on improving their economies and strengthening their militaries as well. No great power in the world has a weak military. Sadly a lot of African economies are focusing solely on economic development and neglecting the strengthening of their defense forces. This is putting Africa as a whole on a very slippery slope.
The nation has to be united which means Boko Haram has to lose and be crushed but sadly, i think that if they are attacked, they will get a media makeover and get external assistance as a rebel group from foreign nations, allowing the EU to Libya Nigeria.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i pray for those ppl because the more they turn up the military in nigeria the chemical weapons from syria will "find their way" to nigeria.

it took 5 billion and many years for them to break ukraine. it's coming that way too..

they put it out on youtube in the bush era that all these countries with "resources" like venezuela, syria, iraq, libya etc.. will go down.

the zios got us distracted here with dumb shyt in the media while they go in on all these countries.

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The nation has to be united which means Boko Haram has to lose and be crushed but sadly, i think that if they are attacked, they will get a media makeover and get external assistance as a rebel group from foreign nations, allowing the EU to Libya Nigeria.

The EU can't "Libya" Nigeria. The only EU powers that can do that are France and Britain. Britain wouldn't destabilize Nigeria because of Royal-Dutch Shell might be impacted by having a weakened Nigerian government that cannot protect its oil facilities. That would make the U.S. unhappy because a significant portion of America's oil comes from Nigeria. So that leaves France. France cannot expect to occupy a country with more than 170 million people and risk the ire of the U.S. and Britain. What they would do to destabilize Nigeria is to give weapons to third party actors or their backers to facilitate armed rebellion in Nigeria. However, I generally think the West has too much interest in seeing Nigeria remain a viable state though I deem it to be the prison of nations...

The ones who would benefit the most from a destabilized Nigeria are Iran and Saudi Arabia. Not to mention Muslim political leaders in Northern Nigeria who will use the violence to erode the re-election chances of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The EU can't "Libya" Nigeria. The only EU powers that can do that are France and Britain. Britain wouldn't destabilize Nigeria because of Royal-Dutch Shell might be impacted by having a weakened Nigerian government that cannot protect its oil facilities. That would make the U.S. unhappy because a significant portion of America's oil comes from Nigeria. So that leaves France. France cannot expect to occupy a country with more than 170 million people and risk the ire of the U.S. and Britain. What they would do to destabilize Nigeria is to give weapons to third party actors or their backers to facilitate armed rebellion in Nigeria. However, I generally think the West has too much interest in seeing Nigeria remain a viable state though I deem it to be the prison of nations...

The ones who would benefit the most from a destabilized Nigeria are Iran and Saudi Arabia. Not to mention Muslim political leaders in Northern Nigeria who will use the violence to erode the re-election chances of President Goodluck Jonathan.

You pretty much hit the nail on the friend. You Nigerian?

Daps

Funny you say that. At the moment a lot of international oil firms are heavily divesting from Nigeria due to less support from the present administration and the upcoming PIB Bill that is soon to be passed. Shell is already planing to sell majority of its oil blocks some time this year. Guess who is buying up all the oil blocks?? Nigerian local oil firms. The Nigerian government is purposely trying to increase the influence of local Nigerians in the oil sector.

Although many believe that the bill has been delayed for so long because of the International Oil Companies (IOCs) who have reservations about the effect on their businesses and investments, the eventual approval and implementation of the bill will hopefully send ripples of transformation through the industry and create a change that will diffuse the monopoly of foreign multinationals and usher in stability and increased local participation in the industry.

Ventures Africa | Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill Set For Approval
Nigeria: Local Content Update for the Oil and Gas Industry | The National Law Review
Shell's planned asset sale in Nigeria may take up to a year -CFO| Reuters
Nigeria preference for local firms - minister - business - News - StarAfrica.com

Nigeria has professed preference to contract local firms for crude oil lifting at the expense of foreign ones, a senior official has revealed.Petroleum Resources minister, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke said that recent award of term contracts for crude lifting were awarded to mostly indigenous companies as part of the government’s drive to encourage effective local participation in the oil and gas industry.

Infact Nigeria just recently awraded 40 billion woth of conbtracts to local firms. This shocked al ot of the international firms and I am hearing that some were very pissed off.
Exclusive: Nigeria favors local firms in $40 billion oil contract awards - News - KFGO The Mighty 790AM - Fargo Moorhead, ND

Plus at the moment The united states is deceasing their import of Nigerian oil at an alarming rate and instead Nigeria has increased oil sales to countries like china, India and Argentina.

Bloomberg reports that U.S. purchases of Nigerian crude fell to a five-year low in February according to data from the Energy Department in the US. This comes on the back of rising US output as well as refinery closures in North America. Nigeria has now lost its place as the fifth biggest supplier of crude oil to the US, slipping to sixth.

As a result, exports of Nigerian oil to the U.S. have fallen to their lowest levels in decades, according to data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration, disquieting political elites in a country where oil export is the mainstay of the economy.

Analysts say it may be a taste of what is to come for other OPEC members, even though the group has largely shrugged off the threat presented by the U.S. shale-oil boom.

Lagos - Nigeria’s efforts to find alternative markets for its crude oil after exports to the United States dropped has received a big boost as Argentina has ordered for Nigerian Bonny Light crude.

This is the first time the South American country, which produces 700 000 barrels per day (bpd) of oil, would be buying Nigerian crude since it lifted restrictions on crude imports in January, reports Daily Trust.

Argentina's state-run oil company, YPF, has awarded a tender to buy a one million-barrel cargo of Nigerian Bonny Light crude from trading firm, Vitol.

The first cargo is expected to arrive at the country’s Bahia Blanca Port in the second week of May.

Nigeria’s quest for new markets for crude oil yielding result | BusinessDay
Nigerian Exports Bearing Brunt of U.S. Shale-Oil Boom - WSJ.com
U.S. Purchases Of Nigerian Crude Falls As Asian Shipments Rise | Nigeria Oil & Gas Intelligence
Argentina to import Nigerian crude oil | News24 Nigeria

America and Britain are not as tied to Nigeria as lets say 5 years ago. The present administration is really looking else where for development.

Last edited: