After watching BvS 3 times, I don't understand why people disliked this movie so much

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The nightmare scene was done way too early. It should have been included in the Justice League movie if anything to tease the Injustice storyline along with the Flash scene. The UE version really makes the movie so much better. I was always confused with the intro and why the government thought Supes was responsible and why he couldn't detect the bomb in the courthouse (wheelchair was lined with lead) and him actually helping pull people from the courthouse. I do think they made a mistake with Doomsday. He wasn't needed and used way too damn early. You can just tell the suits made Snyder put that shyt in at the last minute.Overall I really liked it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
the trench coat batman was from an alternate timeline with an evil superman or sum shyt in the comics, so it does make sense. they were using that basis and flash's time traveling message to show a future where darksied descends and superman becomes his right hand man or sum shyt. however execution was bad and stuffed in an already convoluted movie. lmao the doomsday fight could have been better there was no need for him having heat vision or them explosions after healing, shld have been smaller than that ridiculous size they had him in (like a hulk size). the batman vs superman fight was garbage expected more (the animated version was piff smh). loved wonder woman; that motherbox design was so bad, cgi on cyborg was terrible. imagine having an ironman film then the next film is him vs cap with thor mixed in then the other avengers revealed via email rther than the mcu we have today :laff:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That right there took me out the movie for the rest of the time i was in the theater. I couldn't get back into it after that. Batman.... with the full suit.... wearing a trench coat. :why:

Thats like iron man putting a helmet....on top of his helmet :why:

Thats like cyclops putting sunglasses over his star trek glasses :why:

Thats like storm flying around with a barometer on her forehead :why:

Thats like Charles Xavier trying to ride a bike while in his wheelchair :why:

:why:
:dead:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Somebody make this a smiley

Blast%2BAttack%2BBatman%2Bv%2BSuperman%2BBen%2BAffleck%2Baction%2Bfigure.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That right there took me out the movie for the rest of the time i was in the theater. I couldn't get back into it after that. Batman.... with the full suit.... wearing a trench coat. :why:

Thats like iron man putting a helmet....on top of his helmet :why:

Thats like cyclops putting sunglasses over his star trek glasses :why:

Thats like storm flying around with a barometer on her forehead :why:

Thats like Charles Xavier trying to ride a bike while in his wheelchair :why:

:why:
man i wish i had photoshop skills :deadmanny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
WAS IT AMAZING? NO.

WAS IT BETTER THAN ALL THE HATE IT'S GETTING? YES.

NEVER SAW THE THEATER VERSION BUT THIS ULTIMATE ONE IS PRETTY GOOD BREHS

STILL HATE THAT fakkit JEWSSE EISENBERG :pacspit:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The ultimate edition is head and shoulders better than the regular version but i did think that people kinda over analyzed the theatrical version and criticized for not being more light hearted, even though there were some very egregious plot holes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the trench coat batman was from an alternate timeline with an evil superman or sum shyt in the comics, so it does make sense. they were using that basis and flash's time traveling message to show a future where darksied descends and superman becomes his right hand man or sum shyt. however execution was bad and stuffed in an already convoluted movie. lmao the doomsday fight could have been better there was no need for him having heat vision or them explosions after healing, shld have been smaller than that ridiculous size they had him in (like a hulk size). the batman vs superman fight was garbage expected more (the animated version was piff smh). loved wonder woman; that motherbox design was so bad, cgi on cyborg was terrible. imagine having an ironman film then the next film is him vs cap with thor mixed in then the other avengers revealed via email rther than the mcu we have today :laff:

Man the same folks defending this today would go to town shytting on this!!:mjlol: