Akon: “Nick Cannon can have as many kids as he wants, I have 9! Who gives a f*ck about attending their recitals? That’s some white man sh*t!”

Is Akon right?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has to be a balance, you’re not a moron for wanting to be with your children and you’re not a moron if you want to provide a better life for them as well.

But if you prioritize work over family, it’s going to bite you on the ass later on. You won’t really know your children and they could very well hide things from you.
Considering the vastness of the problems of life, prioritizing family over work is a sure way to ensure you remain mediocre. There’s a thing called sacrifice. Every great event had sacrifices. The condition of you and your lineage being great or successful could very well depend on the willingness to sacrifice family time for business time. Yes, you may lose out on bonding with ur folks, but the comfort your decision will provide for you and yours will be forever more appreciated than any family time.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Considering the vastness of the problems of life, prioritizing family over work is a sure way to ensure you remain mediocre. There’s a thing called sacrifice. Every great event had sacrifices. The condition of you and your lineage being great or successful could very well depend on the willingness to sacrifice family time for business time. Yes, you may lose out on bonding with ur folks, but the comfort your decision will provide for you and yours will be forever more appreciated than any family time.
Most wealth is lost after 1 or 2 generations. And I bet it's due to the breadwinners not actually teaching their children how to keep and make more money. You have to spend quality time with your children so they can learn from you. Soak up game by going to work with you. Travel with you. Not just give them gifts and money.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
This right here is why depression in the western world is rising, this constant need to climb a ladder that’s never ending will be the death of some you. Your sacrifice will be in vain sooner or later.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You sure that’s true?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
This right here is why depression in the western world is rising, this constant need to climb a ladder that’s never ending will be the death of some you. Your sacrifice will be in vain sooner or later.
People still refuse to look at Japan’s birth and suicide rates as a cautionary tale.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your sacrifices will be in vain sooner rather than later. You’re a black person in this world fuccking over precious time on family time. I usually ignore posts like this but it appears you’re stubbornly ignorant. Let me ask you a question. Suppose you have three kids and you lose your job. What will do if you don’t find a new job fast enough?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
People still refuse to look at Japan’s birth and suicide rates as a cautionary tale.

Why are most of you on this forum, especially Americans, so obsessed with Japan?

Japanese culture/society has never even been the shining light in Asia, from ancient times to even modern times - apart from being an imperial power at one point in history. And perhaps tech in modern times.

Is it cos of anime?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Why are most of you on this forum, especially Americans, so obsessed with Japan?

Japanese culture/society has never even been the shining light in Asia, from ancient times to even modern times - apart from being an imperial power at one point in history. And perhaps tech in modern times.

Is it cos of anime?
I don’t, but if you work in the corporate world, many look at their “work ethic” as one to aspire to, when it’s anything but.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Yours will be in vain sooner rather than later. You’re a black person in this world fuccking over precious time on family time. I usually ignore posts like this but it appears you’re stubbornly ignorant. Let me ask you a question. Suppose you have three kids and you lose your job. What will do if you don’t find a new job fast enough?
I grew up in Haiti in extreme poverty, if my family and community weren’t as close as they were, I would have been dead a long time ago. Did everyone work to make sure the entire family ate, yes but we also had to find time talk to each other and spend it with one another.

You could very much die the next day and we would never find out about it.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Are you sure it is not?
I’m just saying, regardless of how you working kids will always be the priority, truth be told I’m curious what are these occupations dudes got to spend so much of they time at where they can’t do any family shyt and I need to hear what mediocre means in this case
But I know for sho if your kids not a priority then that’s a quick way for them to become street nikkas and you wondering what went wrong

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I don’t, but if you work in the corporate world, many look at their “work ethic” as one to aspire to, when it’s anything but.
:russ: What work ethic?

Their work ethic isn’t different from their peers in South Asia.

Japanese society isn’t all that compared to their peers. Indians, Chinese & even Nepalese people have richer cultures.