"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Marie's favorite color is obviously purple. I always thought it was to symbolize her need for control over the aspects of her life and her kleptomania is a manifestation of this. Hank is always dressed or surrounded by golden, honey like colors because he's a warm spirit. Skylar has blue tones that can be soft yet cold in appearance, much like her personality. That's all I have so far lol. I've been noticing it since the second season, good to know I wasn't far off by paying attention to the colors.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breaking Bad Season 2 Episode 9: 4 Days Out
Jesse: "Look, I don't have to take you back till Tuesday, right? So we come back tomorrow, strap on the sizzle and glass up the rest.
Come on! There's got to be a Denny's out there someplace.
Grand Slam? A hot shower? A bed? Separate rooms."

Season 4 Episode 1 : Box Cutter
tumblr_loiioek46q1qe8ogwo1_500.png

Season 5 episode 1: Live Free or Die
tumblr_m7xtnkNrR31rczxg9o1_1280.png

Brehs are you thinking what im thinking :to:

Last edited:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I understand that but what is the color scheme telling me with Walt Jr, or Marie... one thing i do notice is the color black is being worn by Walt whenever he is in Heisenberg mode

Walt Jr has a mix of everything because like most teens they are just going the through the motions.

Marie is associated with purple because purple symbolically represent transformation & arrogance. A few others as well but I'm drawing a blank.

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
The colors are used to represent the characters and their values & emotions.

One thing I would like to add, the color purple has popped up when someone's about to die.

Right before Jesse & Jane shoot up for the last time the liquid in the syringe is purple

Hank with the purple flowers for Marie when the twins got em in the parking lot

Gus killing the cartel the bottle had the purple ribbon

Ehh I don't agree. Marie's entire existence on this show is showered in purple.
Yellow on the other hand has represented death, someone bad, something involving the drug world or something bad happening soon more than any color.

TtSqD0xh.jpg

bad guy

pgpE5WN.jpg

drug related

CwA3afL.jpg

drug related

wHmyHQqh.jpg

fuels the entire drug operation

mccrDfB.jpg

Jesse wore yellow frequently when he was an amateur in the drug biz and every day he cooked

ApSBIbe.jpg

WvXgbfih.jpg

wore yellow to his death

hvDkgHah.png

Y7XYuQa.png

2d4fFcB.jpg

the bed jane dies in

seyzpWB.jpg

FvEvNCr.png

The last time we see brock before falling sick

elJtnQ0.jpg

the meth heads.. notice the shirt of the one who gets his head caved in

1LBNtMLh.jpg

Marie wearing a rare yellow when accused of stealing

nGWQjrh.jpg

During the 2 minutes of prison murders

CUWqV6dh.jpg

Walt focuses on the mustard stain whilst receiving the bad news of his cancer

AokTwZw.jpg

The 'mark of death' left by the twins

Even the RC Car that the kid drives in the latest episode RIGHT before Walt shows up to Hanks house is yellow

And if you still doubt it being an underlining tell of something bad....

pOSYGNw.png

"Yellow is Bad"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
seems like the final 3 episodes are when shyt really hits the fan

I would say that's a safe bet.

Very, very mild and no detailed plot points but:

The 3rd to final episode is called Ozymandias, which is the poem Cranston/Walt recited for the teaser for this season. It's a poem about the decline of empires, and the crew has said it may be the most intense episode they've ever done.

After Oxymandias the final 2 episodes take place in the future where Walt has the homeless grungy look going on.

So I think your guess is probably a safe bet!

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think after how the last episode progressed at the end, shyt is gonna hit the fan from here on out.

i love that they went ahead and jumped into that confrontation, the pacing on this show is just outstanding.

we're in store for 8 of the best episodes of TV ever brehs :to:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I'm not about to go back and fix it, i dont want another show spoiled for me by some idiot again (the way Game of thrones was spoiled for me wasnt right :wow: #TeamStark Hint: I wanted to chop dude head off :damn: )

Ay @Francis White you gotta spoiler that post for us bruh.

El presidente didn't go back and fix the spoiler out of fear of reading the spoiler. Show is the GOAT :blessed:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
he already has his reason, the cigarette with the lipstick remember? Walt did the switcharoo on that and Jesse caught it. Once he confronts Walt with that and finds out that she died because Walt watched n let her choke to death, all he gonna see is red.
what the hell are you talking about? He never switched any cigarettes in that apartment, Why not just throw it away, Jesse is in a heroin daze? Again how is he going to find out? There were no cameras, no prints and Mike cleaned the place of all drugs before he had Jesse call the cops, Donald her father was there picking out her dress, there were a ton of people there and not 1 suspected he was he there. He never told Saul because when Jesse woke up he called Walter to take care of it. The only way he finds out is if Walt tells him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh I don't agree. Marie's entire existence on this show is showered in purple.
Yellow on the other hand has represented death, someone bad, something involving the drug world or something bad happening soon more than any color.

TtSqD0xh.jpg

bad guy

pgpE5WN.jpg

drug related

CwA3afL.jpg

drug related

wHmyHQqh.jpg

fuels the entire drug operation

mccrDfB.jpg

Jesse wore yellow frequently when he was an amateur in the drug biz and every day he cooked

ApSBIbe.jpg

WvXgbfih.jpg

wore yellow to his death

hvDkgHah.png

Y7XYuQa.png

2d4fFcB.jpg

the bed jane dies in

seyzpWB.jpg

FvEvNCr.png

The last time we see brock before falling sick

elJtnQ0.jpg

the meth heads.. notice the shirt of the one who gets his head caved in

1LBNtMLh.jpg

Marie wearing a rare yellow when accused of stealing

nGWQjrh.jpg

During the 2 minutes of prison murders

CUWqV6dh.jpg

Walt focuses on the mustard stain whilst receiving the bad news of his cancer

AokTwZw.jpg

The 'mark of death' left by the twins

Even the RC Car that the kid drives in the latest episode RIGHT before Walt shows up to Hanks house is yellow

And if you still doubt it being an underlining tell of something bad....

pOSYGNw.png

"Yellow is Bad"

also, the HEISENBERG spray painted in Walt's home was in yellow

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I hate the so called top tier television shows, I mean there is absolutely no reason for jesse to still be sticking around new mexico.

The whole town is depressing, everyone is getting popped for one reason or another. If it was real life, jesse would either be dead or disappeared to another country with all that dough.