"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

cook

Banned
Daps
i stated before where are the spoilers i posted? What page so that i can remove them no answer where given, so now the threats?

I wasnt directing that towards anyone directly but based on you replying to it you probably posted a spoiler. Id go back and either put tags or remove whatever you posted.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ya nikkas need to stop paying full attention to those spoilers, its easy for me if I see a long paragraph
I learned the hard way when nikkas was spoiling Gus'sdeath, I wish i could've unseen that to fully absorb the :krs: during his death scene

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs like I said, don't worry too much about the spoiler. What he posted wasn't accurate, either because he misunderstood it or because someone paraphrased it to him. When you see the episode you will still be surprised.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What about the Reservoir Dogs theme that Vince loves so much, You have Mr. White and you have Mr Pink and Mr. Orange aka Hank
breakingbad-306-1373640943.jpg
I have a feel Vince is going to pay homage to that movie in some way.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
I was gonna try to wait until the last episodes aired and have a marathon viewing weekend but I could not do it:wow:

This show is :blessed::ohlawd::ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I got some questions about things I didn't pick up on during the first few episodes of season 1...when them kids were teasing Walt Jr in the retail store why did walk out the back and return to the front entrance and confront the kids. 2. when Walt was explaining chiral to the class about morning sickness during pregnancy, is that what happen to Walt Jr :lupe:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got some questions about things I didn't pick up on during the first few episodes of season 1...when them kids were teasing Walt Jr in the retail store why did walk out the back and return to the front entrance and confront the kids. 2. when Walt was explaining chiral to the class about morning sickness during pregnancy, is that what happen to Walt Jr :lupe:

To catch them off guard I assume. Also it makes for a good :ohhh: moment because at first you're :snoop: because this dude just bounced out the back door while his son is getting clowned. Even Skyler was :wtf:

Then he comes through the front door :blessed:

Walt Jr. has cerebral palsy. Not sure what chirality has to do with what you're asking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_(chemistry)

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps