"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
To catch them off guard I assume. Also it makes for a good :ohhh: moment because at first you're :snoop: because this dude just bounced out the back door while his son is getting clowned. Even Skyler was :wtf:

Then he comes through the front door :blessed:

Walt Jr. has cerebral palsy. Not sure what chirality has to do with what you're asking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_(chemistry)

Fred.
I was thinking that was part of Walt's transformation into Heisenberg. Weak and scared Walter White leaves and then Heisenberg comes in the other door to confront the kids.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
what the hell are you talking about? He never switched any cigarettes in that apartment, Why not just throw it away, Jesse is in a heroin daze? Again how is he going to find out? There were no cameras, no prints and Mike cleaned the place of all drugs before he had Jesse call the cops, Donald her father was there picking out her dress, there were a ton of people there and not 1 suspected he was he there. He never told Saul because when Jesse woke up he called Walter to take care of it. The only way he finds out is if Walt tells him.

Remember Walt put the real ricin in the electrical unit, after Saul gave it to him. Jesse had thought he misplaced the ricin and him and walt were lookin over Jesse's place for it. Walt then pulled the switch and put a cigarette filled with salt into the vacuum robot thing Jesse making Jesse feel ok that he had found the Ricin. But little did Walt know that had the opposite affect, as the cigarette that had the ricin had the girls lipstick on it still and was a keepsake. Walt just used a reg cigarette to put the salt in.

So clearly Jesse aint believing any of the BS walt tellin em. and eventually they will get in an argument about trust and who's lying and Jesse gonna mention the cigarette and lipstick missing, Walt gonna say sumthin stupid and say forget already about that bytch she was gonna snitch on us. Then Jesse gonna catch feelings, and Walt will let slip like happy or thankful he let that bytch choke to death. And then shyts really gonna hit the fan.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why I hate the so called top tier television shows, I mean there is absolutely no reason for jesse to still be sticking around new mexico.

The whole town is depressing, everyone is getting popped for one reason or another. If it was real life, jesse would either be dead or disappeared to another country with all that dough.

Funny thing is Albuquerque is really like that in real life. The only dope thing that happened while I was there was the yearly hot air ballon festival. Other than that, its very depressing.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Question:
What was Hanks plan when he told Walt to bring Skylar and the kids over the house?

To get them away from the monster maybe? At this point I don't put nothing past the writers, I wouldn't be surprised if Hank just wants to kill Heisenberg now.

I'm real curious as to what happens to Skyler and the kids tho. That painting has been buggin me since the second time they showed it. It's just makes me think that they leave New Mexico while Walt returns to finish off what he started.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Remember Walt put the real ricin in the electrical unit, after Saul gave it to him. Jesse had thought he misplaced the ricin and him and walt were lookin over Jesse's place for it. Walt then pulled the switch and put a cigarette filled with salt into the vacuum robot thing Jesse making Jesse feel ok that he had found the Ricin. But little did Walt know that had the opposite affect, as the cigarette that had the ricin had the girls lipstick on it still and was a keepsake. Walt just used a reg cigarette to put the salt in.

So clearly Jesse aint believing any of the BS walt tellin em. and eventually they will get in an argument about trust and who's lying and Jesse gonna mention the cigarette and lipstick missing, Walt gonna say sumthin stupid and say forget already about that bytch she was gonna snitch on us. Then Jesse gonna catch feelings, and Walt will let slip like happy or thankful he let that bytch choke to death. And then shyts really gonna hit the fan.
Are you high? I mean are you saying Jesse a druggie kept 1 pack of cigs for a whole year? He moved out of Janes place for at least a year ago and had erased her last phone message not to mention Walt open a fesh pack of cigs to replace the one he had given Jesse, there was no lipstick on it.