"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
anGj5Dw.gif
Walt and Holly waving Hank to his death. Peep the yellow shirt, Hank almost has a heart attack, the danger is real.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is why I hate the so called top tier television shows, I mean there is absolutely no reason for jesse to still be sticking around new mexico.

The whole town is depressing, everyone is getting popped for one reason or another. If it was real life, jesse would either be dead or disappeared to another country with all that dough.

But If He Doesnt Wanna Spend The Money Hows He Gonna Afford To Go Anywhere?

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert."
F24K3Dhh.png
"Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
cMc0mHO.gif
"And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Av9LKM4.jpg
"Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away."

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Ehh I don't agree. Marie's entire existence on this show is showered in purple.
Yellow on the other hand has represented death, someone bad, something involving the drug world or something bad happening soon more than any color.

TtSqD0xh.jpg

bad guy

pgpE5WN.jpg

drug related

CwA3afL.jpg

drug related

wHmyHQqh.jpg

fuels the entire drug operation

mccrDfB.jpg

Jesse wore yellow frequently when he was an amateur in the drug biz and every day he cooked

ApSBIbe.jpg

WvXgbfih.jpg

wore yellow to his death

hvDkgHah.png

Y7XYuQa.png

2d4fFcB.jpg

the bed jane dies in

seyzpWB.jpg

FvEvNCr.png

The last time we see brock before falling sick

elJtnQ0.jpg

the meth heads.. notice the shirt of the one who gets his head caved in

1LBNtMLh.jpg

Marie wearing a rare yellow when accused of stealing

nGWQjrh.jpg

During the 2 minutes of prison murders

CUWqV6dh.jpg

Walt focuses on the mustard stain whilst receiving the bad news of his cancer

AokTwZw.jpg

The 'mark of death' left by the twins

Even the RC Car that the kid drives in the latest episode RIGHT before Walt shows up to Hanks house is yellow

And if you still doubt it being an underlining tell of something bad....

pOSYGNw.png

"Yellow is Bad"

Breh all I said is purple pops up right when someone is going to die. I know yellow is associated with danger in the show. Just peep what I said and go and check it out if you can.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
so did walt get caught and is on the lamb? is that why that neighbor was so shook?

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Looking at season opening again, you see Walt has thrown up on his shirt, in the Denny's scene his shirt is clean which leads me to believe from the time he drove to his house he had already put some bodies down and he had told the waitress he is town on business, the ricin is the icing on the cake unless i looked at the scene wrong.