"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But the point is that it resulted in nothing. I could say if Brock died. I'm not condoning what Walt did at all, but it seems kinda forced. Maybe it's the accumulation of this revelation, Todd killing that kid, Mike's death, his (Jesse's) own guilt, etc.
its the accumulation of walt manipulating and lying to jesse that's got him ready to burn it all down. i guess you could say its forced -- but not as forced as walt tellin jesse he killed jane right before he sends him to bealize :ohlawd:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
its closer to two yrs if we go by walts birthday bacon plates

?

Walt turned 50 on the Pilot episode. He turned 51 about 3 or 4 episodes after the kid was poisoned. It hasn't been 2 years yet. You saw the 52 on the bacon but that was in a flash forward.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
?

Walt turned 50 on the Pilot episode. He turned 51 about 3 or 4 episodes after the kid was poisoned. It hasn't been 2 years yet. You saw the 52 on the bacon but that was in a flash forward.
so like i said, closer to 2 yrs. that flash forward aint too far off in the future.

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does Hank have NO idea whats going on with his medical bills? Does he not read his mail? Maybe this was addressed in the show and I overlooked it, but I thought it was odd when he found out about his bills being paid off...Homie you've been back to work and everything..your bills never appeared before you before?
Don't forget that Marie was collecting the bills and taking them to Skyler so that they got paid. There was one episode where she had several that she dropped of at Skyler's house

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone help me out with Links to the last 2 Episodes? Thx

PS - a PM would be very Greatly appreciated! Thanks again

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that the way Jessie figured it out was fine. I mean, the writers, made it a HUGE deal the last time he suspected that Saul/Huel lifted his sigs when Brock got poisoned, so I'm not understanding why people are acting like that's a reach or a plot hole. It makes sense how it played out. Jessie at that point is already questioning everything, and on edge. And that interaction with Hank also comes into play, because even Hank shows a little bit of remorse for the kid when he says, "he must have really did a number on you"... Even when Jessie and Walt met up in the desert he's initially feeling like Walt is just using/playing him again.

I've always said there were 2 things that will completely wreck Jessie/Walt's relationship. If Jessie found out Walt let Jane die, and what we're seeing now... his suspicions confirmed about Walt poisoning Brock. Either of those revelations would have ended up with Jessie flying off the handle. Also, with Huel lifting the weed, and Jessie KNOWING that he had just it a few minutes prior just made matters worse for Walt. The last time with the ricin laced sig there was more time in between before Jessie noticed it was missing. That wasn't the case this time. That's why it all clicked and came together for him.

People are rooting for Walt... and that's where I think some of the angst is coming from. Here you have Walt just swerving on Hank with that "confession", you have him getting Jessie agreeing to disappear which removes a major witness from potentially snitching on him... Walt was racking up major Ws in this episode, but like the tag line says, "All Bad Things Come to an End", and Jessie figuring it out is just the start of the end for Walt's life as the "regular" father. He almost weaseled out of it all again like the mastermind he's been throughout the series. But nah, Jessie is throwing a wrench in that shyt.

And things are only going to get worse once he finds out what Lydia and Todd just did.

:heh:

See this is a review from someone who has clearly watched/likely rewatched the show.

Some of the comments/complaints I am seeing have my head spinning. Please keep in mind how recent the shyt with Brock went down.

I have a lot to say about the season right now, I'll catch up with ya ll later on some thoughts

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
so like i said, closer to 2 yrs. that flash forward aint too far off in the future.

No, not at all. In the current timeline Walt poisoned Brock probably 6 months ago, tops. For your timeline to be right Brock would have had to be poisoned in the first season. Brock was poisoned right at the end of season 4. It was about 12 episodes ago.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
We were wondering what would be the tipping point for Jesse to do a complete turn on Walt. We got the answer last night. It felt slightly forced but it made enough sense in the story arc.

I don't see Jesse snitching....but he will now work with Hank to take Walt down. I hope Hank even shows Jesse the DVD confession. :heh:

Skyler has been wearing white almost every day brehs...:lupe:

Todd shows Walt that Gale type of respect. It's almost like Gale respected the chemistry side the most and Todd respects the business/gangster shyt the most. They idolize/idolized him.

It's almost a forgone conclusion that they end with the same fate. Flying too close to the sun shyt :youngsabo:

The Whites are taking a vacation in the next episode. I wonder what brings them back to ABQ.

....but where in the blue fukk was Holly this episode? Who's been watching her?

:dwillhuh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, not at all. In the current timeline Walt poisoned Brock probably 6 months ago, tops. For your timeline to be right Brock would have had to be poisoned in the first season. Brock was poisoned right at the end of season 4. It was about 12 episodes ago.

:why: what? how much time do you think has passed?

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
smh cats in here asking dumb questions like "who is Todd?" :dead: wtf you watching the show for!? and for the people bytching about how Jesse figured it out, it's not that much of a stretch. remember how Walt made a big deal about finding the cigarette, he just happened to be the one who found it, Jesse knows Walt has been talking shyt to him for a while now, he figured out that Walt killed Mike and he's been thinking about whether he fukked up Brock & he knows a lot of other shyt Walt has done along the way.

Yea this is what I find crazy people asking really dumb ass stuff. I have no idea why anyone would watch the last season of the greatest show on earth without knowing who the key players are

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i really didnt feel like it was overly forced at all

i feel like everybody has forgotten the events of the brock situation (its was NOT that long ago in the story arc either)

jesse was suspicious as hell when the cig was lifted originally, they made a point to show this

walt made jesse believe it was ricin that brock was poisoned with and that gus lifted it from him

this did two things - 1) convinced jesse to off gus with walt, 2) walt used this to also convince jesse that he should ditch andrea/brock because of how violate/dangerous their work is and how it has put walts famliy into danger.

after it was discovered the ricin wasnt the cause of brocks poisoning, walt conveniently helps jesse find it in his home. THIS is when he started to become extra suspicious of walt. he knew shyt wasnt right with him

sorry if i rushed this post because im at work and it dosnt make alot of sense but i really dont get why so many people are acting like this was some huge stretch.

i immediately put two and two together when they zoomed in on jesse's cigarette pack.

the ONLY thing i cant remember is how walt explained how gus would have got his hands on their ricin??? can someone remind/explain that to me?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
it looks like jesse is getting stuffed in a barrel of acid....he was one of my favorite characters early in the show so it hurts seeing him fall off so hard :to:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:why: what? how much time do you think has passed?

Am I being trolled? I feel like I am. Season 1 episode 1 "Pilot" Walt turns 50 years old.

Season 4 episode 12 "End Times" Walt poisons Brock.

At this point Walt is not yet 51. Season 5 episode 4 "Fifty One" Walt turns 51. This is 5 episodes after Walt poisons Brock.

We are now on season 5 episode 11. So from "End Times" to "Fifty One" a couple months, tops, has gone by. From "Fifty One" to now, a few more months have gone by, and the timeline hasn't been as concrete. At most it's been 5 or 6 months since "Fifty One", at most.

So the longest realistic scenario would involve Brock being poisoned 9 months ago? Maybe less? 100% within a calender year.

EDIT: Regardless, does it matter? Does a few more months really make Jesse any less upset that Walt poisoned someone he cared about and lied to him about it?

Last edited: