"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how Jesse forgets that Walt caught bodies wit da Aztec for his bytch ass.

aztek.gif

Lawd Berg has been ride or die from the jump, and for what? This nikka is Jake 2.0 from Training Day. All Lonzo wanted to do was show him how to get money, but naw, he had to be a lil bytch and ruin it for everybody :snoop:

Walt needs to tell that heaux to either leave the country or get tossed in a trunk :wtb:

we gon act like jesse aint repay that favor by bodying gale? or making sure mike/gus don't kill walt?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason I say a slight stretch was because he decided to smoke the blunt right there in the office at that moment. I get it he's stressed. But it felt unnecessary at that moment. I also felt like the added scene with him smoking in the lobby in the first episode of the season was to give credence to the moment last night.

And why would the carrier really give a shyt about him having a small amount of weed on him? I mean he's carrying around $150k in drug money in a duffle bag. If the carrier was so cautious why wouldn't that money be wired?

i agree, and i could be wrong, but since my rewatch is still a bit fresh on the mind. hasn't jesse did that acouple of times before already? seems like i remember him doing that before.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
If anyone has a link, please PM or quote me. I don't wanna read any spoilers. :damn:

sidereel got links for days, i always catch it there the day after, beein in holland and shyt.

i watch come back to read my coli brehs reactin the same way i just did: :myman:

still stuck on page 232 of 253 lotta late daps spreadin to do also:lolbron:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
After hearing Hank tell Marie, "That's the final nail in the coffin" referring to finding out that Walt paid for his doctor bills, plus all the other foreshadowing, I think it's safe to assume that Hank gon commit dat, brehs.

Last week he went from creepin around the office not wanting to tell nikkas what he found out .. fast forward this week and after Walt's confession, Hank creepin around the office lookin like a nikka that's guilty. Yall peeped how his secretary looked at his ass. It's ova

Walt is doin' the money dance inside everyones' heads right now. He probably got Hank thinking that that he really did do it. I kinda wish Breaking Bad made Walt into a pimp running a stable of heauxs instead of being a meth cook :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt is doin' the money dance inside everyones' heads right now. He probably got Hank thinking that that he really did do it. I kinda wish Breaking Bad made Walt into a pimp running a stable of heauxs instead of being a meth cook :pachaha:

real shyt :dead: had hank like " maybe i am heisenberg :ohhh: "

Daps
Jesse was beefing with those dealers because they murked Combo....because Walt made Jesse expand into new territory.

Fred.

This. Jesse has been manipulated by Walt over and over again and he's the one always on the ground level, on the streets, in the meth-heads house, seeing the shyt first-hand, killing Gale... Walt has treated him like a dikk since the beginning.

Lately Jesse is piecing together how much he's been used and dude has every right to be pissed.

Also, now my "rabid dog" suspicion is confirmed. :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
we gon act like jesse aint repay that favor by bodying gale? or making sure mike/gus don't kill walt?

This nikka was Mike's pet and he would have rolled on Berg in favor of Mike eventually :shrug:. Yeah, ok, he does get credit for murkin' Gay-Al, but Gus really left him no choice in the matter. Walt didn't really have to put in work for him that night but he did anyway.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka was Mike's pet and he would have rolled on Berg in favor of Mike eventually :shrug:. Yeah, ok, he does get credit for murkin' Gay-Al, but Gus really left him no choice in the matter. Walt didn't really have to put in work for him that night but he did anyway.

gus left jesse a choice :mjpls: he aint have to body gale or protect walt when gus was on his head]

edit: rewatching the series showed me that jesse is way more gully about this shyt than walt. jesse den beat walt ass acouple of times too. walt would be a G if it wasn't for all his ho ass lying and passive aggressive means of destruction. i like walt but dude is a prototypical cac -- type of person that'll sign a peace treaty, then give you blankets with weaponized diseases on it.

Last edited: