"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
i really didnt feel like it was overly forced at all

i feel like everybody has forgotten the events of the brock situation (its was NOT that long ago in the story arc either)

jesse was suspicious as hell when the cig was lifted originally, they made a point to show this

walt made jesse believe it was ricin that brock was poisoned with and that gus lifted it from him

this did two things - 1) convinced jesse to off gus with walt, 2) walt used this to also convince jesse that he should ditch andrea/brock because of how violate/dangerous their work is and how it has put walts famliy into danger.

after it was discovered the ricin wasnt the cause of brocks poisoning, walt conveniently helps jesse find it in his home. THIS is when he started to become extra suspicious of walt. he knew shyt wasnt right with him

sorry if i rushed this post because im at work and it dosnt make alot of sense but i really dont get why so many people are acting like this was some huge stretch.

i immediately put two and two together when they zoomed in on jesse's cigarette pack.

the ONLY thing i cant remember is how walt explained how gus would have got his hands on their ricin??? can someone remind/explain that to me?

Walt mentioned that Gus may have lifted it when he invited Jesse over for dinner. He also mentioned it may have happened at the super laboratory when he goes to change into the rubber suit. He made him feel like Gus was all knowing all seeing and that he had multiple opportunities to lift the ricin.

:manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
the ONLY thing i cant remember is how walt explained how gus would have got his hands on their ricin??? can someone remind/explain that to me?

It was in "End Times" when Jesse had the gun on Walt. Walt was like "Jesse, just think, how many times has Gus had the opportunity? Gus could've taken it when you went over for dinner. Tyrus could have taken it while you were in the lab cooking." He mentioned a few scenarios but that one seemed to convince Jesse.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt mentioned that Gus may have lifted it when he invited Jesse over for dinner. He also mentioned it may have happened at the super laboratory when he goes to change into the rubber suit. He made him feel like Gus was all knowing all seeing and that he had multiple opportunities to lift the ricin.

:manny:
It was in "End Times" when Jesse had the gun on Walt. Walt was like "Jesse, just think, how many times has Gus had the opportunity? Gus could've taken it when you went over for dinner. Tyrus could have taken it while you were in the lab cooking." He mentioned a few scenarios but that one seemed to convince Jesse.

thanks brehs

i dont think this revelation jesse had last night was a stretch at all

matter of fact, i think it was some terrific writing :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EDIT: Regardless, does it matter? Does a few more months really make Jesse any less upset that Walt poisoned someone he cared about and lied to him about it?

why does it matter? you tell me, you're the one questioning my timeline. i stick with my belief that about 18-20 months has gone by on the show. we'll get to where walts at in the flash forward within the next few episodes.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
man, when walt gave jesse that hug i was staring at my screen like
duyHGur.png

i knew it was over after that

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
thanks brehs

i dont think this revelation jesse had last night was a stretch at all

matter of fact, i think it was some terrific writing :manny:

The only reason I say a slight stretch was because he decided to smoke the blunt right there in the office at that moment. I get it he's stressed. But it felt unnecessary at that moment. I also felt like the added scene with him smoking in the lobby in the first episode of the season was to give credence to the moment last night.

And why would the carrier really give a shyt about him having a small amount of weed on him? I mean he's carrying around $150k in drug money in a duffle bag. If the carrier was so cautious why wouldn't that money be wired?

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason I say a slight stretch was because he decided to smoke the blunt right there in the office at that moment. I get it he's stressed. But it felt unnecessary at that moment. I also felt like the added the scene with him smoking in the lobby in the first episode of the season to was to give credence to the moment last night.

And why would the carrier really give a shyt about him having a small amount of weed on him? I mean he's carrying around $150k in drug money in a duffle bag. If the carrier was so cautious why wouldn't that money be wired?
i feel like youre asking completely unnecessary questions here

youre nitpicking WAY too much

these are inconsequential plot devises to advance the story, they arent stretching anything here, you are just thinking to hard.

nobody has answers for questions like

1) why did jesse feel the need to blaze when he did
2) why would the carrier care about weed

breh, nobody has the answers to these questions.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
why does it matter? you tell me, you're the one questioning my timeline. i stick with my belief that about 18-20 months has gone by on the show. we'll get to where walts at in the flash forward within the next few episodes.

Absolutely. 100% right.

I thought you meant that that much time had gone by between Brock getting poisoned and last night's episode.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i feel like youre asking completely unnecessary questions here

youre nitpicking WAY too much

these are inconsequential plot devises to advance the story, they arent stretching anything here, you are just thinking to hard.

nobody has answers for questions like

1) why did jesse feel the need to blaze when he did
2) why would the carrier care about weed

breh, nobody has the answers to these questions.

Those are the questions that they ask themselves when they are writing the script.

It's completely fair to question the conveniency of what transpired in the episode. I can see arguments for both sides.

I just think its hilarious how cats completely dismiss anything that may seem off because they love the show that much.

It doesn't move me either way. I'm being objective here.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I like how Jesse forgets that Walt caught bodies wit da Aztec for his bytch ass.

aztek.gif

Lawd Berg has been ride or die from the jump, and for what? This nikka is Jake 2.0 from Training Day. All Lonzo wanted to do was show him how to get money, but naw, he had to be a lil bytch and ruin it for everybody :snoop:

Walt needs to tell that heaux to either leave the country or get tossed in a trunk :wtb:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are the questions that they ask themselves when they are writing the script.

It's completely fair to question the conveniency of what transpired in the episode. I can see arguments for both sides.

I just think its hilarious how cats completely dismiss anything that may seem off because they love the show that much.

It doesn't move me either way. I'm being objective here.
im not trying to dismiss anything - i just think there are things that will happen in any TV show that will be there to help advance bigger plot points

i think this show does a fair job not making these outrageous or out of character (ie jesse lighting up a J)

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
After hearing Hank tell Marie, "That's the final nail in the coffin" referring to finding out that Walt paid for his doctor bills, plus all the other foreshadowing, I think it's safe to assume that Hank gon commit dat, brehs.

Last week he went from creepin around the office not wanting to tell nikkas what he found out .. fast forward this week and after Walt's confession, Hank creepin around the office lookin like a nikka that's guilty of everything mentioned in that confession. Yall peeped how his secretary looked at his ass. It's ova