“All Black Women are the Same”

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
At the end of the day, everyone wants hot people regardless of how toxic they may or may not be and this isn't exclusive to Black people either.

The "Pookies and Ray Rays" are rarely ugly as sin, short as hell, have zero clout, and have boring personalities. They usually have good looks and strong personalities that makes certain girls overlook their flaws.

Men are no different. "Bad Bytches" with good bodies and cute faces can act like c*nts and shyt test men but will still have different types of men simping for them for a chance at a hookup or a date.

But people misconstrue this into thinking that being a "thug" or a "bad bytch" alone gets you results. In reality, a nerdy man or woman who looks good, dresses nice, and has good social skills will do just as well if not better. And there's plenty of thugs who are ugly as hell and the only women they can attract are ugly women on drugs in the projects. And there's ugly women with nasty attitudes who no man wants to f*ck.

People overcomplicate the shyt and still get glued to their high school experiences even as grown adults. It's pretty sad and it's clear that people's experiences with the Black community is very limited.

The thing that isn't talked about on here is a lot of these super tuff guys have ZERO game. They are in that lane because they're socially awkward to begin with. Otherwise they would be in a different trade of the streets.

A lot of them are down bad 2. They get super tight when they see a breh shining and charisma.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

U3SE7_.gif

Not this crap again.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Nerdy chicks of all races wanted the big man on campus. You can see it now after their glow up in their partner’s. Especially those cosplay chicks :mjlol:

Even some of these teachers who smash their students do it try to relive something they never had

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Interesting perspective...

So, in essence, you are saying that if people stayed in their lane, then they will gain better outcomes.
I mean...kinda. Hooking up with people with similar values and experiences as you is the easiest way to not get screwed in dating.

But I think people are putting the cart before the horse in general. Everyone likes attractive and outgoing people regardless if they're nerdy, thuggish, religious, or psychotic.

I've seen tons of men entertain and simp for attractive women who acted like they had zero home training just for a chance at f*cking them which is no different from certain women entertaining toxic men who also happened to be attractive.

People say "bad boys" eat well with women(esp. Black women) the most but show me a "bad boy" who's ugly, shy, short, and completely broke who actually eats well with decent looking women or decent behaving women. And let's not forget that the types of women who grew up in fatherless homes and negative male role models are most likely to take those men seriously than those who've had good/strict upbringings.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
What's hilarious is that some of ya'll want to use certain experiences to push for PAWGing but White men make the same exact complaints about their own women. Literally the same thing.

Just replace "Pookie" with "Chad" and "thug" with "bad boy" and it's the same thing White incels and dateless men complain about 24/7 on their spaces.

Of course, they're also being exaggerative too.