All My Booth Stars... Gimme ya Opinion

O.F.R.O.N

Rookie
Daps
COCKSUCKER KEEP SLIDING

"Shoot at me?/ I'm like a work week/ I come back round quick/ Flip ya 6 upside with just an upside down 6/ A bytch a be ya downfall, some waterfalls shyt/ So ain't no T-L-C when I'm showing my dikk!!!/ Flamingo Joes love showing they ass for kicks/ and we can bang it out til our grandmamas reaching for sticks/ Present and past/ ya burn light, how you keeping it "lit"???/ And I'll kill us both before my comrade leave me like Rich!/ and hell naaaaaaah I ain't crazy, just go to crazy extents/ cause with my record, I'm getting the chair but maybe it's meant/ Southside breed lunchboxes, I'ma perfect fit/ got the balls to stand up to God so it hurt when I piss/ (WHAAAAAAT)/ Now errrrrbody ask me where the hell I been hiding/ told em' "weeeeell, Killa lapped yo street 4-5 times and/ Paulie stashed yo work under the passengers and sat and the drivers and ummm/ I was making myself a sandwich inside/ nikkas loooove to scream peace when they supposed to be riiiiiding/ you taking it up with 12 bout how you barely surviving/ they told you move out the hood, maybe North 95'n/ now they at my door with questions/ I'm like" I's only jiving"/ Ion know nothing bout nobody hopping outta bushes by surprise and/ whispering robbery or homocide/ that stranger LYING!!!/ fukk off my porch/ I know all SEVEN of my mufukkin rights and/ I ain't gotta say shyt so cocksucker keep sliiiiiiiiiding..."