All Screwed Up| Official Trailer (DJ Screw Series)

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps

The new episodic series, titled "All Screwed Up," is directed by producer/filmmaker Isaac "Chill" Yowman and is based on the life of DJ Screw and the happenings of his Screwed Up Click label. The trailer shows the many dramatic points in the young Screw's journey to recognition. From crosstown rivals, to police harassment, to building a music empire around talented gangstas, the situations he pushed through created the sound that proved to live on beyond his life.

https://www.vibe.com/2020/01/traile...d-dj-screws-life-coming-to-a-network-near-you

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Don't know how I feel about this. I mean the story is really deep and a lot of street shyt went on that i'm sure they not gonna touch just worried about the details and it looking a certain way. I peep though.

its gone be a series...d-wreck n keke got their hands in it..so does his sister...michelle...esg should be in it...and not let keke tell one sided stories...n get big headed...everytime he speaks on the history he omits esg...pretty e is omitted in this ...

even though fat pat last concert consisted of...esg..big moe ..screw and pokey

shoulda just made it a movie...if esg can get that bullshyt ass screwed up christmas in theaters ...a screw movie can be local too..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
its gone be a series...d-wreck n keke got their hands in it..so does his sister...michelle...esg should be in it...and not let keke tell one sided stories...n get big headed...everytime he speaks on the history he omits esg...pretty e is omitted in this ...

even though fat pat last concert consisted of...esg..big moe ..screw and pokey

shoulda just made it a movie...if esg can get that bullshyt ass screwed up christmas in theaters ...a screw movie can be local too..
Yea I just got word back a friend of mines and his people are involved with this and they gave me more details. I'm much more comfortable now and this should be good.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yea I just got word back a friend of mines and his people are involved with this and they gave me more details. I'm much more comfortable now and this should be good.
michelle not gone fukk the story up..she always been a-1 with it

its keke thats gone be a issue...i rather have bun be in the mix..he always been around

d-wreck barely knew pat...lol

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yea Keke is the one I'm worried about.
didnt take long for e to get keke in his feelings...

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

keke hoe ass went cryin 2 flip...

tried goin to pokey...pokey got on his ass bout cookin straight leg bacon...podeina was not tryin 2 hear shyt about no freestyle king...

funniest shyt this yr....