All Screwed Up| Official Trailer (DJ Screw Series)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Hope this is still comin

Been listening to Donnie Houston podcast episodes and getting Screwtape nostalgia lately

Donnie Houston’s podcasts have been so good. He’s been having people on that o either haven’t heard from in years, dudes on the radar that don’t really do interviews, or dudes that are divulging more info than normal. I’ve seen Willie D, Paul Wall, Flip, Lil 3rd (which was mostly hating for like 30 minutes), and I think Lil Troy so far.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Donnie Houston’s podcasts have been so good. He’s been having people on that o either haven’t heard from in years, dudes on the radar that don’t really do interviews, or dudes that are divulging more info than normal. I’ve seen Willie D, Paul Wall, Flip, Lil 3rd (which was mostly hating for like 30 minutes), and I think Lil Troy so far.

Every episode I’ve heard has been good. My favorites thus far are Mike D and Lil Randy. So many behind the scenes S.U.C stories about how classic Screw tapes were made and other inside info...

...like how many people think Fat Pat woulda hit superstardom had he lived but he might actually be doing fed time (Mike D episode).

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Every episode I’ve heard has been good. My favorites thus far are Mike D and Lil Randy. So many behind the scenes S.U.C stories about how classic Screw tapes were made and other inside info...

...like how many people think Fat Pat woulda hit superstardom had he lived but he might actually be doing fed time (Mike D episode).
yea pat was destined to be dead or in jail..

if he continued the road with mike...he would be in jail..

dwreck didnt really know what he had until moe came n got deals for wreckshop...he was so far removed from houston shyt...since he was livin in atlanta for a couple of yrs..

lil troy built the monster that became mike d... mike was doin his best to try n be like troy

have his foot in the dope game n foot in the music...

troy was doin all his dirt will gone off wet...nikka try troy he is under the influence so he might jus bite ya face off or empty the uzi or the banana on u

had potna frome rosewood take a fleetwood from troy... found out who it was.. nikka detailed it n filled the tank up n drop that bytch back off...lol

pat was around when e.s.g got his case...n not to many ppl gone do what e did...he lost a potna...but he killed both jackers with one of the jackers ak

everybody said they told pat to let that weasel shyt ride...pokey screw moe and e.s.g was part of the show too they wasnt trippin

they turned around very next weekend n got the double of what weasel owed...

pat being persistent money or dope...he was get part of the money and the rest of it in dope

only person knew what weasel was in town for was pat...how pat kinfolk snoop got the drop on weasel... nobody knows... but u dont hit that kind of a lick... n let the nikka live...somebody dyin within 24hrs..

fukked up hawk was with snoop...when snoop got the call from pat ...pat askin where the work was...snoop thinkin it was game..until he heard the 2 shots..

southside still holdin is the most fukked up tape u can listen too..if u take away flips freestyle... snoop on that bytch constantly cryin n sayin pats name...

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
@shopthatwrecks ...Pat was knee deep in too much sheisty bizness to not get caught up eventually. Mike D said Pat was with Corey Blount when he hit a lick with a cuzzin of his who had turned snitch. Said Pat was in CB paperwork but got killed before the trial started.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea pat was destined to be dead or in jail..

if he continued the road with mike...he would be in jail..

dwreck didnt really know what he had until moe came n got deals for wreckshop...he was so far removed from houston shyt...since he was livin in atlanta for a couple of yrs..

lil troy built the monster that became mike d... mike was doin his best to try n be like troy

have his foot in the dope game n foot in the music...

troy was doin all his dirt will gone off wet...nikka try troy he is under the influence so he might jus bite ya face off or empty the uzi or the banana on u

had potna frome rosewood take a fleetwood from troy... found out who it was.. nikka detailed it n filled the tank up n drop that bytch back off...lol

pat was around when e.s.g got his case...n not to many ppl gone do what e did...he lost a potna...but he killed both jackers with one of the jackers ak

everybody said they told pat to let that weasel shyt ride...pokey screw moe and e.s.g was part of the show too they wasnt trippin

they turned around very next weekend n got the double of what weasel owed...

pat being persistent money or dope...he was get part of the money and the rest of it in dope

only person knew what weasel was in town for was pat...how pat kinfolk snoop got the drop on weasel... nobody knows... but u dont hit that kind of a lick... n let the nikka live...somebody dyin within 24hrs..

fukked up hawk was with snoop...when snoop got the call from pat ...pat askin where the work was...snoop thinkin it was game..until he heard the 2 shots..

southside still holdin is the most fukked up tape u can listen too..if u take away flips freestyle... snoop on that bytch constantly cryin n sayin pats name...
Yeah...being from the dead end, I saw Pat as an enforcer type while CB was chill.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I think it was always common knowledge that Pat wasn’t an innocent bystander in that Weasel situation...which is why when anybody from the click addresses the actual circumstances around Pat’s death it’s very casual...

Mike D and Ke were both just like...they know Weasel and he a solid dude.... like Mike D said Weasel did what anybody would do if a nikka set you up and had his people pointin guns at your head...threatening to kill you and your 2 year old instead of just taking the work

like @shopthatwrecks said...there’s no way they get a drop like that without Pat’s involvement

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@shopthatwrecks ...Pat was knee deep in too much sheisty bizness to not get caught up eventually. Mike D said Pat was with Corey Blount when he hit a lick with a cuzzin of his who had turned snitch. Said Pat was in CB paperwork but got killed before the trial started.

bet he was...blount had a relative in greenspoint servin n collectin...them blount boys damn near had the city sewed up

i useta see blount in a 73 glasshouse bloody...on desoto n wheatley where them ran down warehouses are.

it was a spot me...lew hawk..lil ron;s cousin..mel.. useta take slabs and strip em down back in the day...1529 desoto i never forget the address...lady next door useta come out ask us are we hungry n make us pressham sandwiches..while we "worked" lol

it was right where i useta see corey blount when i was younger...

u would never expect a highroller to be ducked off over there..rollin like that

blount n pat lemmons useta be on desoto regularly

thats why it useta confuse nikkas my age growin up listenin 2 the flows.. n they talkin bout gettin jacked n fukk the nawf...

n all the money makers from 3rd n 4th ward was constantly in hoods where ...if u talkin that jackin shyt u wouldnt be caught dead in...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I think it was always common knowledge that Pat wasn’t an innocent bystander in that Weasel situation...which is why when anybody from the click addresses the actual circumstances around Pat’s death it’s very casual...

Mike D and Ke were both just like...they know Weasel and he a solid dude.... like Mike D said Weasel did what anybody would do if a nikka set you up and had his people pointin guns at your head...threatening to kill you and your 2 year old instead of just taking the work

like @shopthatwrecks said...there’s no way they get a drop like that without Pat’s involvement
pat knew what he was doin...

jus picked the dumbest nikka in texas to hit the lick with

nikka did the dirt in a car pat was always in....

thats why weasel was reserved when the car pulled up...

all them cutlasses that was around.. pop the steerng column pull that rod..got u a jack car.... hit the lick ...get ghost...

weasel would have never expected them

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Keke be high key cappin and playing up his own importance. I saw an interview of him sayin he was the 1st out the click with a solo album...off the rip I’m thinkin bs....Big Mello, ESG, Al-D, 3-2...all had solos before Ke. Said Don’t Mess with Texas is Houston Hip-Hop’s Illmatic in terms of a blueprint for Houston slang and subject matter...like his album was the first where somebody was rappin bout slab, drank, and screwed music and all the city rappers after soaked up game from that album . I’m just like...:snoop: Ridin Dirty is more of a Houston culture almanac than Ke album even tho they from PA.

l

its 3 nikkas in houston i hate listenin 2 when they discuss the history

willie d

lil keke

og ron c

nobody rewrites the history of the underground scene like og n keke

n as far as willie d goes..

my dad was around them nikkas from when raheem dropped vigilante...up until the incident with big mike in mo-city

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
@shopthatwrecks I think we’ve chopped this up before but did the city ever square off Hawk’s death?...he was on the opposite of what Pat was on in the streets. Him agreeing to meet up with a patna to play dominoes and gettin hit on the side of the house sounds like a setup but idk

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
bet he was...blount had a relative in greenspoint servin n collectin...them blount boys damn near had the city sewed up

i useta see blount in a 73 glasshouse bloody...on desoto n wheatley where them ran down warehouses are.

it was a spot me...lew hawk..lil ron;s cousin..mel.. useta take slabs and strip em down back in the day...1529 desoto i never forget the address...lady next door useta come out ask us are we hungry n make us pressham sandwiches..while we "worked" lol

it was right where i useta see corey blount when i was younger...

u would never expect a highroller to be ducked off over there..rollin like that

blount n pat lemmons useta be on desoto regularly

thats why it useta confuse nikkas my age growin up listenin 2 the flows.. n they talkin bout gettin jacked n fukk the nawf...

n all the money makers from 3rd n 4th ward was constantly in hoods where ...if u talkin that jackin shyt u wouldnt be caught dead in...
That was the crazy thing I always recognized and thought about to back in the day and Mike D pretty much confirmed it. It was southside nikkas partnering up with northside nikkas to jack slabs from other southside nikkas and take em over to Rosewood and Homestead. People say SUC and don't realize the majority of these nikkas were some straight up street nikkas and hustlers making tapes in the down time that just so happened to blow up. I use to think back in the day they were cursed but it was bound to happen. Dead or in jail was the only way for most of em.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@shopthatwrecks I think we’ve chopped this up before but did the city ever square off Hawk’s death?...he was on the opposite of what Pat was on in the streets. Him agreeing to meet up with a patna to play dominoes and gettin hit on the side of the house sounds like a setup but idk
yeah they handled that

u dont even see any mentions of the reward anymore