All Screwed Up| Official Trailer (DJ Screw Series)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@shopthatwrecks I think we’ve chopped this up before but did the city ever square off Hawk’s death?...he was on the opposite of what Pat was on in the streets. Him agreeing to meet up with a patna to play dominoes and gettin hit on the side of the house sounds like a setup but idk
Crazy this happened in my old hood Pearl Homes off of Redfern and I still remember when it happened. fukked up situation and yes it got handled.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That was the crazy thing I always recognized and thought about to back in the day and Mike D pretty much confirmed it. It was southside nikkas partnering up with northside nikkas to jack slabs from other southside nikkas and take em over to Rosewood and Homestead. People say SUC and don't realize the majority of these nikkas were some straight up street nikkas and hustlers making tapes in the down time that just so happened to blow up. I use to think back in the day they were cursed but it was bound to happen. Dead or in jail was the only way for most of em.

yeah alot of them boys got bloodlines too... like trae was all over houston...killa even though his bro pretty much 3-4 action...killa was on homestead...big teeth shawn marion lookin nikka

jayton lil boss lo$ useta always run with jdawg n lil mario 5-2'in

it was more willowridge nikkas in and out the nawf because willowridge and ike were clutch when it came too the females...

listen to ol big pic ..tiger ..a.d ..al bolden and lil ron...who flow is that

big pokey...pokey was in the nawf too...it was bad red he was messin with ..parents came from money her people owned one of the mobile home park off i think gulf bank

c-note n gator was always in trinity garden

i was laughin my ass off at mike interview when he mention face goin to rapalot...

mentioning face didnt kno the history because he was from new jersey... he is the first person to ever bring that up...lol

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Crazy this happened in my old hood Pearl Homes off of Redfern and I still remember when it happened. fukked up situation and yes it got handled.
i remember exactly where i was when this happened headin to kpft...to drop off music for damage control...

n i got a call from connect in 4th ward...it was right around the corner...so i went there first... chopped it up...

n the show came on .... matt sounded sad as fukk...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah alot of them boys got bloodlines too... like trae was all over houston...killa even though his bro pretty much 3-4 action...killa was on homestead...big teeth shawn marion lookin nikka

jayton lil boss lo$ useta always run with jdawg n lil mario 5-2'in

it was more willowridge nikkas in and out the nawf because willowridge and ike were clutch when it came too the females...

listen to ol big pic ..tiger ..a.d ..al bolden and lil ron...who flow is that

big pokey...pokey was in the nawf too...it was bad red he was messin with ..parents came from money her people owned one of the mobile home park off i think gulf bank

c-note n gator was always in trinity garden

i was laughin my ass off at mike interview when he mention face goin to rapalot...

mentioning face didnt kno the history because he was from new jersey... he is the first person to ever bring that up...lol

Man look here....Like Mike D said Willowridge musta been baby Southern/Grambling b/c they had so many fine ass yellas. I had a partner who I grew up with on Murr Way who went there and we ran through so many fine ass females its starting to make me shed a tear.
-I was surprised too when Mike D brought up Face being from Jersey originally. He came down here and really didnt know much but could rap his ass off and wa sthe talent I still remember that single cassette cover with them nikka at the old Espironza apartments behind Pearl Homes. All those guns in the picture being Troy's.
R-2807034-1584546878-3458.jpeg.jpg

-Killa a funny nikka to me. Another talent and I know of his OG being Podina and it always raised my eyebrow he was reppin the with Slim and the BHO but now that you said what you said I guess it makes sense. And you right b/c Houston really aint that big or at least it wasn't back then. I had cousins on all sides of town. Southwest off of Beechnut, North Side off of Mangum and Dacoma, 3rd Ward of Wheeler, 5th Ward off of Lockwood so the bloodlines run all over the city like most these nikkas on the mic.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Man look here....Like Mike D said Willowridge musta been baby Southern/Grambling b/c they had so many fine ass yellas. I had a partner who I grew up with on Murr Way who went there and we ran through so many fine ass females its starting to make me shed a tear.
-I was surprised too when Mike D brought up Face being from Jersey originally. He came down here and really didnt know much but could rap his ass off and wa sthe talent I still remember that single cassette cover with them nikka at the old Espironza apartments behind Pearl Homes. All those guns belonging in the picture belonging to Troy.
R-2807034-1584546878-3458.jpeg.jpg

-Killa a funny nikka to me. Another talent and I know of his OG being Podina and it always raised my eyebrow he was reppin the with Slim and the BHO but now that you said what you said I guess it makes sense. And you right b/c Houston really aint that big or at least it wasn't back then. I had cousins on all sides of town. Southwest off of Beechnut, North Side off of Mangum and Dacoma, 3rd Ward of Wheeler, 5th Ward off of Lockwood so the bloodlines run all over the city like most these nikkas on the mic.
yeah killa's brother is s.u.c if im not mistaken

killa useta draw the covers screw had back in the day

yeah i remember the yellas ..hell my mom is a yella from willowridge...

ike we had the best of everything though ...my muhfukkin ass was suppose to goto carver n it was some bad ones there too...

i was burnt out on ap classes...tag n all that other shyt... i wanted to go with my cousins and potnas..