All Screwed Up| Official Trailer (DJ Screw Series)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
didnt take long for e to get keke in his feelings...

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

keke hoe ass went cryin 2 flip...

tried goin to pokey...pokey got on his ass bout cookin straight leg bacon...podeina was not tryin 2 hear shyt about no freestyle king...

funniest shyt this yr....

:russ:

"nikka don't eat no Zummo's?"
You probably eat that Earl Campbell":mjlol::deadmanny:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
This looks dope. Don't know how I missed this thread in January. Gotta keep an eye out for that release date now.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
its gone be a series...d-wreck n keke got their hands in it..so does his sister...michelle...esg should be in it...and not let keke tell one sided stories...n get big headed...everytime he speaks on the history he omits esg...pretty e is omitted in this ...

even though fat pat last concert consisted of...esg..big moe ..screw and pokey

shoulda just made it a movie...if esg can get that bullshyt ass screwed up christmas in theaters ...a screw movie can be local too..
Dreck & keke yea ESG not gonna be in there like that. I heard back in da day E put hands on ke. They always had a personal plex with each other....tell me something good g

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
didnt take long for e to get keke in his feelings...

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

keke hoe ass went cryin 2 flip...

tried goin to pokey...pokey got on his ass bout cookin straight leg bacon...podeina was not tryin 2 hear shyt about no freestyle king...

funniest shyt this yr....

Mane who da fuk is Cornelius? Lmao that's what got me rolling..I make up names for my close potnas too that's the main reason I'm cracking up

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Mane who da fuk is Cornelius? Lmao that's what got me rolling..I make up names for my close potnas too that's the main reason I'm cracking up
don ke=
giphy.gif

bro gotta go back n listen to screw tapes..pokey low key been callin keke shyt for years

nikkas call nikkas c00n all day now...but u havent lived until u heard a nikka call another a nikka a spade...mallard or a stool pigeon

its a pokey tape called higher learning

over this...

"ima heavyweighter...when I rain I shower....keke in the kitchen mixin...like a stool pigeon draped n dripped in flour"

when he said that shyt..all i could think of
AcidicRegularKiskadee-max-1mb.gif

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
don ke=
giphy.gif

bro gotta go back n listen to screw tapes..pokey low key been callin keke shyt for years

nikkas call nikkas c00n all day now...but u havent lived until u heard a nikka call another a nikka a spade...mallard or a stool pigeon

its a pokey tape called higher learning

over this...

"ima heavyweighter...when I rain I shower....keke in the kitchen mixin...like a stool pigeon draped n dripped in flour"

when he said that shyt..all i could think of
AcidicRegularKiskadee-max-1mb.gif

:russ::laff::laff:Say mane I needed that I didnt expect that reply at all

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Dreck & keke yea ESG not gonna be in there like that. I heard back in da day E put hands on ke. They always had a personal plex with each other....tell me something good g

d wreck in the mix for fat pat...when on the cool...kay kay or mike d should be there.....pat was signed to mike...kay kay dea n was there alot until he got locked up..

dwreck caught the tail end of pat...

e the one person who can drop pat verses...he still got reels from back in the day....e could get studio time whenever he wanted..due to priority

e when speakin on pat til this day..he will say he got pat n hawk in the studio..n pat couldnt write so all he did was freestyle...if he fell off...it cost money to fix reels...he still got em....jus need the right producer to patch em up...like he did on the dirty 3rd n all american gangster

keke was jealous of e...e name was known up n down i-10.45.35.20,75

he had work and he had a record deal..n a deal ...is something only 3-2, big mello, botany ..esg and screw had ...oh n blanksta..that was out the suc...

e was comin with his own wax...n he had a single playin in oklahoma..arkansas, louisiana, texas and other stations in the south...

n he had money from shows and his deal...so if keke was gettin a tape made...e call screw..say i got 600 for ya and a bird...i need to do a tape...keke would get put the waste side...

hell outside of big mello n 3-2 with rap-a-lot/virgin(noo trybe)...esg was the only other rapper signed to a major...priority...

3-2 e screw and blanksta were the only ones in the click..with gold plaques...at that time.. master p made it happen on the down south hustler compilations...for e blanksta n screw..

3-2 had it from rapalot

e get a murder charge... keke get on a tape...when e was no longer a threat shootin slugs...talkin bout e ship done sunk...and other stuff..

e beat the murder charge n only did time for the dope...97 he out on the streets..first thing e does..go str8 to screw house..who was there mike d n poppy...

he took the mic...n let it off his chest

soon as he saw keke...it was on on sght...saw em slapped em.. keke in the documentary shootin slugs again.. n one of the hardheads got pissed off..about it...

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
d wreck in the mix for fat pat...when on the cool...kay kay or mike d should be there.....pat was signed to mike...kay kay dea n was there alot until he got locked up..

dwreck caught the tail end of pat...

e the one person who can drop pat verses...he still got reels from back in the day....e could get studio time whenever he wanted..due to priority

e when speakin on pat til this day..he will say he got pat n hawk in the studio..n pat couldnt write so all he did was freestyle...if he fell off...it cost money to fix reels...he still got em....jus need the right producer to patch em up...like he did on the dirty 3rd n all american gangster

keke was jealous of e...e name was known up n down i-10.45.35.20,75

he had work and he had a record deal..n a deal ...is something only 3-2, big mello, botany ..esg and screw had ...oh n blanksta..that was out the suc...

e was comin with his own wax...n he had a single playin in oklahoma..arkansas, louisiana, texas and other stations in the south...

n he had money from shows and his deal...so if keke was gettin a tape made...e call screw..say i got 600 for ya and a bird...i need to do a tape...keke would get put the waste side...

hell outside of big mello n 3-2 with rap-a-lot/virgin(noo trybe)...esg was the only other rapper signed to a major...priority...

3-2 e screw and blanksta were the only ones in the click..with gold plaques...at that time.. master p made it happen on the down south hustler compilations...for e blanksta n screw..

3-2 had it from rapalot

e get a murder charge... keke get on a tape...when e was no longer a threat shootin slugs...talkin bout e ship done sunk...and other stuff..

e beat the murder charge n only did time for the dope...97 he out on the streets..first thing e does..go str8 to screw house..who was there mike d n poppy...

he took the mic...n let it off his chest

soon as he saw keke...it was on on sght...saw em slapped em.. keke in the documentary shootin slugs again.. n one of the hardheads got pissed off..about it...

Authentic ...my fam told me the same story just didnt go in depth like u did

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
keke tell one sided stories...n get big headed...everytime he speaks on the history.

Yea Keke is the one I'm worried about.

Keke be high key cappin and playing up his own importance. I saw an interview of him sayin he was the 1st out the click with a solo album...off the rip I’m thinkin bs....Big Mello, ESG, Al-D, 3-2...all had solos before Ke. Said Don’t Mess with Texas is Houston Hip-Hop’s Illmatic in terms of a blueprint for Houston slang and subject matter...like his album was the first where somebody was rappin bout slab, drank, and screwed music and all the city rappers after soaked up game from that album . I’m just like...:snoop: Ridin Dirty is more of a Houston culture almanac than Ke album even tho they from PA.

Same here, looking forward to it. I been looking for Screw merch. Was on the Swishahouse site the other day.

:myman: just ordered a bunch of Screwtape albums online. Went down the YouTube rabbit hole and had to go shopping afterwards lol

Last edited: