Alpo Martinez is a legend,certified killer and IS NOT HIDING.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
On top of running into nikkas talking greasy about him and taking pictures with them to show they p*ssy. Dude out here in broad day in the middle of Harlem riding dirt bikes with 100’s of other dudes :mjlol:

Alpo is from a different era. Most of the people who want him dead are in prison or dead.

This false hope that a bunch of young cats born in 1990 should kill him is plain stupidity and wishful thinking.

And to the people who think Ny is soft. Alpo travels outside of NYC all the time. So to all the cities he’s traveled to and was not touched they might as well be p*ssy also.

another p*ssy is the sister of one of the people he killed who lives in DC. Instead of this lady coming to Harlem and doing the job of avenging her brothers death she instead gets on social media to call out a bunch of Harlem children for allowing Alpo to walk when in reality she could easily hop on the mega bus come up to NYC and do the job herself if her brothers death was that serious to her.

people that talk too much are the real pussies.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
forget paid in full, that shyt was PG compared to alpo the rat, wayne perry and big head garry in D.C
they were some of the most psychopathic killers I ever read about, just walking up to random people and shooting them dead to prove they were about that murder game.
after alpo and wayne got back from a night of killings, they would return to their hideout and sleep with each other, straight homosexual killers lmao

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
forget paid in full, that shyt was PG compared to alpo the rat, wayne perry and big head garry in D.C
they were some of the most psychopathic killers I ever read about, just walking up to random people and shooting them dead to prove they were about that murder game.
after alpo and wayne got back from a night of killings, they would return to their hideout and sleep with each other, straight homosexual killers lmao

I heard they was gay that’s wild as fukk

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Alpo is from a different era. Most of the people who want him dead are in prison or dead.

This false hope that a bunch of young cats born in 1990 should kill him is plain stupidity and wishful thinking.

And to the people who think Ny is soft. Alpo travels outside of NYC all the time. So to all the cities he’s traveled to and was not touched they might as well be p*ssy also.

another p*ssy is the sister of one of the people he killed who lives in DC. Instead of this lady coming to Harlem and doing the job of avenging her brothers death she instead gets on social media to call out a bunch of Harlem children for allowing Alpo to walk when in reality she could easily hop on the mega bus come up to NYC and do the job herself if her brothers death was that serious to her.

people that talk too much are the real pussies.

Oh naw I guess you got a point but it’s still some guys from his era who he did dirty or who want him gone that ain’t busted a move on dawg. But I definitely agree with your post

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Oh naw I guess you got a point but it’s still some guys from his era who he did dirty or who want him gone that ain’t busted a move on dawg. But I definitely agree with your post

Yea another thing is Harlem is gentrified as fukk these days. The days Alpo was in that hood Harlem was a killing field.

And I’m sure there might be a few cats who are alive. Hopefully those Cats didn’t turn their lives around because if they left that life behind to be productive then they def not going to waste time trying to kill Alpo and would probably wait for Karma to play it’s part.

I figure that what’s Rich Porters sister is doing which is why she was talking instead of putting work herself to avenge her brothers death.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aint NOBODY gonna do nothing to Po. All that yappin about how he ratted and how he killed Rich is just talk. Ain't nobody gonna step to a known murderer. And people gotta stop actin like Rich was Ghandi. That nikka was just as foul as Po.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's what I am saying, I think that's why they ended up killing big head garry, he probably walked in on them in a strange position lol
I think they had something like 60+ bodies

Yea I definitely don’t think he tells the full truth about why he murdered some guys

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Yea I definitely don’t think he tells the full truth about why he murdered some guys

Yh he was lying through his teeth but man D.C in that time needs to be talked about. Seemed like it was more dangerous than any part of the U.S during the crack era

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I admiring nothing. It’s dudes still out here talking slick about dawg and he out here not worried about NOBODY
He’s government protected property and all of his enemies are dead, in jail or have moved on. The only one still chasing clout is Alpo.

He fits right in with this era of dudes because they’re all telling or informants as well. He should feel right at home.