Alpo Martinez is a legend,certified killer and IS NOT HIDING.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yh he was lying through his teeth but man D.C in that time needs to be talked about. Seemed like it was more dangerous than any part of the U.S during the crack era

I think it was the most dangerous city at that time as well. They definitely need to do a doc on it,lots of legendary cats all in the same city getting big money

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Alpo is from a different era. Most of the people who want him dead are in prison or dead.

This false hope that a bunch of young cats born in 1990 should kill him is plain stupidity and wishful thinking.

And to the people who think Ny is soft. Alpo travels outside of NYC all the time. So to all the cities he’s traveled to and was not touched they might as well be p*ssy also.

another p*ssy is the sister of one of the people he killed who lives in DC. Instead of this lady coming to Harlem and doing the job of avenging her brothers death she instead gets on social media to call out a bunch of Harlem children for allowing Alpo to walk when in reality she could easily hop on the mega bus come up to NYC and do the job herself if her brothers death was that serious to her.

people that talk too much are the real pussies.

This nikka sounds goofy and is on some hoe nikka shyt....this nikka calling a woman p*ssy and calling her out to put in work as a woman....nikka sounds goofy.

This nikka is from New York and do not even know his own streets

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
forget paid in full, that shyt was PG compared to alpo the rat, wayne perry and big head garry in D.C
they were some of the most psychopathic killers I ever read about, just walking up to random people and shooting them dead to prove they were about that murder game.
after alpo and wayne got back from a night of killings, they would return to their hideout and sleep with each other, straight homosexual killers lmao
And all of this time, I thought Alpo was from Harlem :dame:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Abraham Rodriguez is finished out here
They gave him a Puerto Rican jew's name like that SweatHog from Welcome Back Kotter

welcome_back_kotter_a_p.jpg

JUAN EPSTEIN

*the first Blood in NYC, just jokes