Alpo Martinez is a legend,certified killer and IS NOT HIDING.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This nikka sounds goofy and is on some hoe nikka shyt....this nikka calling a woman p*ssy and calling her out to put in work as a woman....nikka sounds goofy.

This nikka is from New York and do not even know his own streets

I’m calling her out to put work on the man that killed her brother.

You sound p*ssy.

Cause if my brother was killed I wouldn’t be waiting on some random people in the street to kill the perp.

p*ssy COLI NIKKA!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Nikka stop with the tough shyt:mjlol:.....your family was not in America when this shyt happened, your family was was in Haiti
full

You would not have done shyt, because you did not do shyt when the Haitians were getting whipped at the boarder
full

Lmao this the type of nikka whose sister will get killed and he’ll be in the court room crying for justice

:laff:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I literally was just talking outta my ass on this.
Tbh you wasn’t so wrong. Streets have softened up lately but alpo moving like he was a Good Samaritan his whole life.
Street beef eternal, probably the seed(s) of one his victims did this for all we know.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I bet every female in your household had a dikk in their mouth by 11.

Your mom a desperate cougar. Tell me to make a Facebook page and get at me.

Institutionalized raised child

Bro that is some pedophile shyt you said, but your goofy and that is expected.

Your protecting your insecurities onto me, because that is what your Mom had to do when she fled Haiti with a sack full of mudd cookies and came to America. She had to fukk the first dikk she saw to have an anchor baby, which was you, so she could stay here in America.

I’ve had people call me a foreigner even thought I was born here lol

People call you a foreigner because of the goofy shyt you say and how you carry yourself in the streets. You do not carry youself like a G, you carry youself like some square, so that is why you get singled out to this day and people clown you. Your a grown ass man, but you still get singled out and made fun of because your goofy.

My mom is a c00n and my dad is sort of a Pan African guy

You even called you mom a c00n, you have a lot of hate for you mom.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Bro that is some pedophile shyt you said, but your goofy and that is expected.

Your protecting your insecurities onto me, because that is what your Mom had to do when she fled Haiti with a sack full of mudd cookies and came to America. She had to fukk the first dikk she saw to have an anchor baby, which was you, so she could stay here in America.

People call you a foreigner because of the goofy shyt you say and how you carry yourself in the streets. You do not carry youself like a G, you carry youself like some square, so that is why you get singled out to this day and people clown you. Your a grown ass man, but you still get singled out and made fun of because your goofy.

You even called you mom a c00n, you have a lot of hate for you mom.
:picard: