"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Just finished.

Season 2 surpassed 1 in every way. Superior villain, superior portrayal of Luke, superior characters...

Man, just made me proud to be black. Season 3 can't come soon enough.

My only issue with these certain shows is having to wait a year or year and half before they comeback.. Dont they realize I could be die before the next season :gucci:

Im bytchin about nothin..

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To all the Killers & a $100 Billers:banderas: Harlem Hero App:obama: 'Jordan with the Wizard':usure: My child hood/Ol'Skool Reggae:blessed: Live instrumentation:ahh: Adios Claire:manny: Cockroach stomped out:dead: Marked for Death smackdown:krs: 'Dem call mi BushMastah':youngsabo: Wallabee Champ cameo:gladbron: Shades actin funny in the light:leostare: Pirahnna filet:huhldup: Tilda's parental ETHER:birdman: Yardie slaughterfest:damn: Mariah embraced her Diabla:scust: West India Day Parade:dj2: Jamaica backstory:ohlawd: Stokes inherited traits:demonic: Misty:fire: strongarmed these hoes:steviej: Iron Fist tag team:smugdraper: Club PYROdise:whew: 'BLACKEXCELLENCE shields you':wow: Kiss with them Dualities:ooh: Biggie replaced by Ali:takedat: Letter R makes the cypher complete:myman: Luke the new overseer:lupe:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Haven't watched yet but about to. Does Misty get naked this season? :noah:

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
season 2>>>1

Best Marvel season on Netflix :manny:

cage did his thang:blessed:

dem Harlem streets aint nothing nice:whoa:

ruthless mariah:picard:

Bushmaster trying to claim whats his:mjcry:

latina chick hit me with "you only watch luke cage because its full of black people".....and shes exactly right, tired of network tv with cac after cac drama/comedy. shyt is beyond played :camby:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just got done finishing the season. Like another poster said, this season somehow seemed both entertaining and boring simultaneously. Like the season was just entertaining enough to get me to watch the whole thing and not drop it. This is the longest it's ever taken me to get through a season of a Netflix show that I was anticipating. I never watched any eps back to back, cuz after watching a ep I never felt compelled to immediately watch the next one. Don't get me wrong. There were moments that I liked a lot, but just the season as a whole just wasn't that great.

:mjlol: every time Bushmaster insisted on people calling Mariah Stokes.

Random person: Mariah Dillard....

Bushmater: Stokes.....:ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just finished.

Season 2 surpassed 1 in every way. Superior villain, superior portrayal of Luke, superior characters...

Man, just made me proud to be black. Season 3 can't come soon enough.

This Season was a pleasant surprise & did exactly what it needed to in order to break a possible Sophomore slump.:blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decided to give this season another chance and kept watching.

Eps 1-4:russell:
5-9:damn:
10-13:ehh:

The writing/dialog really tightened up and the performances improved. Bushmaster was great unlike Diamondback who was straight cartoonish. Skipped Iron Fist and Defenders but Danny Rand was dope here. Shades took the L of a lifetime:mjlol:. Annabella Sciorra is 58 and still had me:noah:. Tilda:takedat:

:ohlawd:
giphy.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
season 2>>>1

Best Marvel season on Netflix :manny:

cage did his thang:blessed:

dem Harlem streets aint nothing nice:whoa:

ruthless mariah:picard:

Bushmaster trying to claim whats his:mjcry:

latina chick hit me with "you only watch luke cage because its full of black people".
....and shes exactly right, tired of network tv with cac after cac drama/comedy. shyt is beyond played :camby:
why is that a wrong? I hope you dont entertain a bytch like this

Last edited: