Am I the only one that feels like Dogg Pound’s “Dillinger & Young Gotti” was an unsung classic?

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I remember forcing my pawg at the time to buy this album for me at CD warehouse when it first dropped then we rode around in her chevy malibu bumping it. I remember there was a part of the album where there were like 3-4 hoe hating songs back to back and I was loving it, she was not. Mike Dean definitely helped Daz take his beats to the next level.. I might ever prefer this as a WHOLE to Dogg Food.

Coastin' :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Haven't really checked for DPG since Cali wuz Active and Dogg chitt.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
if you're a fan of this album check out the Death Row 2002 album too. Not the best but a lot of the songs are similar.

JMD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This came out like the year I was graduating High School. man This combined with Kurupt's Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha and Daz's R.A.W. you couldnt tell me DPG wasnt the best out.

This was definitely unsung, a personal favourite and definitely was surprised by how good it was

Mike Dean's influence and presence was felt

This was the last time we heard the Dogg Pound sound great

most def...they werent as popular as they were in the mid 90s but they were still dropping heat

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was obsessed with westcoast music when I was younger, I barely listen to it nowadays

But Daz & Kurupt was hands down my fav westcoast artists .... Smooth and gangsta music, a real unique sound nobody could recreate.

Kurupt was easily in my top 5 back then, probably makes my top 10 even now thinking about it