Am I the Only One Totally Disgusted by Bosh's Gradual Evolution Into John Paxson?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
24 3 point attempts in 5 games from a starting power forward/center? And he ain't hitting them, so what's the point? End of games this dude is straight up camped out at the key or in the corner to brick yet another shot. Even the one he hit was a brick that went in off glass. His midrange, defense, and rebounding were the slept on keys to the Heat success for a minute, but now that tranny-catfish-dinosaur hybrid looks like he lost his game, he's out there playing like Hedo Turkoglu during his Orlando years or something.
:camby:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's the only way he's getting the ball and his shot though

Lebron being the number 1 option and wade being number 2. Plays aren't being called for him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
24 3 point attempts in 5 games from a starting power forward/center? And he ain't hitting them, so what's the point? End of games this dude is straight up camped out at the key or in the corner to brick yet another shot. Even the one he hit was a brick that went in off glass. His midrange, defense, and rebounding were the slept on keys to the Heat success for a minute, but now that tranny-catfish-dinosaur hybrid looks like he lost his game, he's out there playing like Hedo Turkoglu during his Orlando years or something.
nikka is pretty much <<<< Lewis right now. With a much higher price tag.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nah you ain't the only one disgusted by this shyt. I was saying this last night during the game. This nikka stays posted up at the 3 point line and if he catches it out there he's putting it up. And somehow it's ALWAYS this nikka shooting the 3's at the end of the game. Miami doesn't need ANOTHER shooter, nikka needs to get his ass in the paint.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he disgusts me with this.

I really like Bosh a lot, and he was def a big reason for their success.

Seeing him now disgusts me.

But I would love for dude to come to the Wizards and Wall tells him to get in the paint.

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He can still score around the basket and from mid range. Last night he was 2-7 from 3, 7-14 from everywhere else. shyt is disgusting.
He's not gonna get a pass down low if he posts up. Don't think they have a play in the playbook for that. He's defering to bron

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unless ur PF is dirk, no max contract PF should EVER be camping out on the 3 point line so often.

And even Dirk didn't become the Dirk we know and respect today until he cut back on the threes and starting killing nikkas in the post.

It's been :mindblown: to me for quite some time how a team can have the issues that they have in terms of rebounding and interior defense AND have a MAX PF/C on the roster.

Can't use Bron and Wade as an excuse either because I don't see Haslem or Birdman out there shooting 3's and even when they aren't on the floor his ass is allergic to the paint. This guy was singled up on George Hill and shot a 20 foot fadeaway :dead:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
keep shooting, Chris

- sincerely, Josh

Josh-Smith-e1383219902468.jpg

Most misused player in the nba.......
but he is mis-using himself :ohhh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
His midrange is automatic and starting all these games with the 3 ball has affected his rhythm

Game 4 was a good display of where Bosh should be given the ball. Once he gets in that groove, then you live with a couple shots from 3

Plus he barely gets to the line these days.