Am I the Only One Totally Disgusted by Bosh's Gradual Evolution Into John Paxson?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Bosh is now past the point where he could leave Miami and be counted on to be a #1 option, it just wouldnt work out

He sacrificed his individual success in a serious way to play alongside Bron & Wade

That turnaround, fadeaway J he took with Hill checking him was telling. Bosh doesnt have it in him anymore to be THAT dude

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bosh doesnt have it in him anymore to be THAT dude
thats because he is on a team that is not conducive to it

You put him here in DC, and he would be a 20-10 guy again. He is still an excellent player.

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
And even Dirk didn't become the Dirk we know and respect today until he cut back on the threes and starting killing nikkas in the post.

It's been :mindblown: to me for quite some time how a team can have the issues that they have in terms of rebounding and interior defense AND have a MAX PF/C on the roster.

Can't use Bron and Wade as an excuse either because I don't see Haslem or Birdman out there shooting 3's and even when they aren't on the floor his ass is allergic to the paint. This guy was singled up on George Hill and shot a 20 foot fadeaway :dead:.

That was shocking to see, i was watching that play and screaming at the TV cause the pacers left hill all alone on bosh. Then he shot the fadeaway:whew: We dodged a bullet there.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He'll leave Miami and fade to black like he would have if he stayed in Toronto. What he's been these last 4 yrs is what he's always been: a contributor, no one that can lead you to where you want your franchise to go. I pity the team that offers him damn near max and don't have a superstar or borderline star potential talent surrounding him

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He'll leave Miami and fade to black like he would have if he stayed in Toronto. What he's been these last 4 yrs is what he's always been: a contributor, no one that can lead you to where you want your franchise to go. I pity the team that offers him damn near max and don't have a superstar or borderline star potential talent surrounding him
Im guessing hes smart enough to stay put and keep riding the Bron wave

I dont see him leaving

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been disgusted with him all playoffs. Dude camps at the 3 point line and he makes a few timely 3s to justify the behavior. :camby:

He needs to get his punk ass in the post or stick to 15 to 18 ft midrange jumpers

Isn't that the heat's game plan though? Have bosh camp on the 3 point line so that the post area is freed up for lebron and wade? That's hardly an indictment of bosh that he follows what the coach tells him to do even if it minimizes his best skill set.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
24 3 point attempts in 5 games from a starting power forward/center? And he ain't hitting them, so what's the point? End of games this dude is straight up camped out at the key or in the corner to brick yet another shot. Even the one he hit was a brick that went in off glass. His midrange, defense, and rebounding were the slept on keys to the Heat success for a minute, but now that tranny-catfish-dinosaur hybrid looks like he lost his game, he's out there playing like Hedo Turkoglu during his Orlando years or something.
:camby:
They're pretty much using him to get Hibbert out of the paint:yeshrug:.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Chris Bosh Understands Post Play Isn't Strength For Him Anymore
May 24, 2014 11:31 PM EDT
Bosh_Chris_mia_120516.jpg

Chris Bosh made it clear on Saturday that his days of playing in the post are not as consistent as they once were.

"I don't bang anybody anymore," Bosh said. "It's a tired thing for me. It's not my strength and I understand that."

Bosh has gradually made the transition into a perimeter-oriented player since signing with the Heat in 2010. Bosh jokingly said the decision was easy once "I found out you could get one more point for shooting threes."

"Just playing at an elite level, you play better defenders," Bosh said. "It gets tiring. What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen and roll, every single one, close out and get back. I wasn't this same weight. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than anybody else. All that stuff just takes my energy."

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Seems to me he is camped outside because the Heat need the lane to be clear for LeBron and Wade. Makes no sense to have Bosh in the paint with a shot blocker next to him if your offense is designed around driving and kicking out to shooters.

He seems to be trying to make the best out of a situation that doesnt fit his game. I cant fault him for that.
u can fault him doe. he signed up for this :ld: