Am I the Only One Totally Disgusted by Bosh's Gradual Evolution Into John Paxson?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
24 3 point attempts in 5 games from a starting power forward/center? And he ain't hitting them, so what's the point? End of games this dude is straight up camped out at the key or in the corner to brick yet another shot. Even the one he hit was a brick that went in off glass. His midrange, defense, and rebounding were the slept on keys to the Heat success for a minute, but now that tranny-catfish-dinosaur hybrid looks like he lost his game, he's out there playing like Hedo Turkoglu during his Orlando years or something.
:camby:

shyt is about as frustrating as watching a M. Night Shyamalan movie. :snoop:.

What really fukked me up is that after the good game 4 that he had, he said that he feels comfortable being out there on the perimeter.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
24 3 point attempts in 5 games from a starting power forward/center? And he ain't hitting them, so what's the point? End of games this dude is straight up camped out at the key or in the corner to brick yet another shot. Even the one he hit was a brick that went in off glass. His midrange, defense, and rebounding were the slept on keys to the Heat success for a minute, but now that tranny-catfish-dinosaur hybrid looks like he lost his game, he's out there playing like Hedo Turkoglu during his Orlando years or something.

Dude you aren't at all I mean wtf I thought he was adding an additional weapon to his game not become gawd damn Steve Novak...Bosh has said fukk the paint.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
dude is making a lot of sacrifices in his offensive game to create spacing for the first two options....spo even mentioned this the other night.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It does feel like he's under utilized and you question why someone with his size is settling for jumpers, especially if it's not his forte like Dirk. I don't know if that's what Spo wants him to do or if he's settling.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keep shooting, Chris

- sincerely, Josh

Josh-Smith-e1383219902468.jpg

but he is mis-using himself :ohhh:

Josh makes Bosh (don't even ask me how :obama:) look like Reggie in his prime. When Bosh shoots I'm 50/50 on whether or not it's going in, I am geniunely surprised every single time Josh makes a jumper beyond 10 feet.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
dude is making a lot of sacrifices in his offensive game to create spacing for the first two options....spo even mentioned this the other night.

I understand they are trying to spread the floor.

But they should throw in some plays where they get the ball to bosh in a efficient position. Maybe a p&r with Bron or Wade.

He's being greatly underutilizes and it's not good for his overall game.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

I get what you're saying, but I think it's more about extending the defense out and spreading the floor. The fact that Bosh has the potential to hit that shot (albeit inconsistently) allows the Heat to open more lanes for Bron to drive. Let's be reality, if Bosh was camped in the lane last night during that final play, there's no way Lebron gets that deep of penetration off the pick and roll. At best, he's coming off the pick and roll and Hibbert is right there because Bosh is camped in the post.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been disgusted with him all playoffs. Dude camps at the 3 point line and he makes a few timely 3s to justify the behavior. :camby:

He needs to get his punk ass in the post or stick to 15 to 18 ft midrange jumpers

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He should leave Miami.
After 3 championships, I would too. :manny:

The thing is he's a beta who comes off as a follow the crowd type so I don't think he has any desire to leave and be "the man" anymore. He's going to stay and I wouldn't be surprised if he disrespected himself to the point of taking a paycut.....just got to run it by wifey first. :usure:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get what you're saying, but I think it's more about extending the defense out and spreading the floor. The fact that Bosh has the potential to hit that shot (albeit inconsistently) allows the Heat to open more lanes for Bron to drive. Let's be reality, if Bosh was camped in the lane last night during that final play, there's no way Lebron gets that deep of penetration off the pick and roll. At best, he's coming off the pick and roll and Hibbert is right there because Bosh is camped in the post.

I get the spacing thing, but he was at the key, on the wing, or in the corner for nearly every possession down the stretch. Using him to unclog the lane is one thing if Bron drives and ties the game; it's another thing entirely if Bron drives and kicks it to Bosh so he can miss his 17th 3 this series.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Seems to me he is camped outside because the Heat need the lane to be clear for LeBron and Wade. Makes no sense to have Bosh in the paint with a shot blocker next to him if your offense is designed around driving and kicking out to shooters.

He seems to be trying to make the best out of a situation that doesnt fit his game. I cant fault him for that.