Amara La Negra Says Cheating Isn’t Always A Deal Breaker: “You Going To Wash It Up And Stay Here"

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of broads are like this especially in the Caribbean, it's damn near cultural. Matter fact mad varieties of females in cultures outside of the US operate this way. Just cause you don't understand doesn't mean you should speak from an angle of condescension and finger wagging.​

African Americans call it “creeping”
Jamaicans call it “bun”
Trinidadians call it “horn”
Nigerians got a word for it that I can’t remmeber

There’s a cheating culture in almost all Black groups but I ain’t even wanna touch on it cuz it might start a diaspora riot.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I am indifferent.

These cacs support DACA, cool. No borders, they say.

walk as a black man or latino for that matter in one of their “gated” communities and these inclusive, liberal cacs will be the first to call to the cops.

No borders but why gates and walls at all? Hypocrisy.

Cacs are proponents of things that do not affect them and fukk everything else. All for a fukking vote to keep themselves in power while masking it as democracy.

We literally have a government that does nothing it’s constituents request.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How do you think relationships last 50, 40 years?” she continued. “C’mon. So if you were to do it, I’m not going to let you go. I’ll let you go when I feel I’m ready.”

She’s got a point there. A lot of our grand mothers and fathers had slip ups over the years quiet as it’s kept.

You know when how ur grandfather ear twitch when u say “cleofus” or some random old ass man name..that’s why:mjpls:
Yep. I was just about to quote that part. Now that I'm older and hang with my uncles they tell me all the shyt my grandfather and their brothers were doing while married to their wives and their wives knew about it. Had whole damn families across town none of the kids knew about until they pass and you realize you have 4-6 new cousins that dropped out of the sky and attend the funeral. No way a marriage last that long and infidelity not be involved. That whole concept of long lasting marriages is pretty much extinct now b/c its too many options nowadays and people have little to no patience.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She's playing to her female audience. These are female beliefs. Men and women opinions on cheating differ greatly. When it comes to men most of us have zero tollorence for cheating. Women on the other hand are most likely to let it slide at least once maybe twice.
Women like her don't mind because one day, she will do the same. She just don't when that day is yet. Married women tend to always be on the hunt for outside dikk in claims that it's loneliness. Don't buy it brehs. They just want outside dikk. They aren't lonely. They just need an excuse. If she says she's bored, all relationships get boring, relationships aren't action movies.

That is why when women like her say this brehs, don't take it literal. Run forest run

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
A lot of guys on this thread sound like male feminists. :scust:

She has a point. And if that's her belief, as a traditional woman, from a culture where most of the women are still traditional - she's entitled to it.

She's my type - I'm a sucker for women like her because they allow men to be men.:ehh:

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of guys on this thread sound like male feminists. :scust:

She has a point. And if that's her belief, as a traditional woman, from a culture where most of the women are still traditional - she's entitled to it.

She's my type - I'm a sucker for women like her because they allow men to men.:ehh:

Exactly.

These new age nikkas can't even grasp what a serious relationship is.

Not saying cheating is right, just acknowledging its not easy getting out of a vested relationship.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Exactly.

These new age nikkas can't even grasp what a serious relationship is.

Not saying cheating is right, just acknowledging its not easy getting out of a vested relationship.

The emboldened phrase is the key.

When you've a lot invested in a relationship, cheating won't be a deal breaker, since most women have a perception that all men are dogs, anyway. The only caveat is when it's a continuous thing and it's going to put the woman's life at risk.

It's basically like an investment - any investor will always make room for certain small losses when investing.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
She’s Dominican. There’s a high ass tolerance for cheating. Look at Cardi B. Offset out here cheating and she’s like :yeshrug: so what?

Secret families are dealbreakers, but besides that, island girls can deal with cheating, most of them anyway. They’re the living embodiment of Mokenstef - “he’s mine.”