Amara La Negra Says Cheating Isn’t Always A Deal Breaker: “You Going To Wash It Up And Stay Here"

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
thats true tho.

sex aint a full blown relationship

its different if a nikka was tryna build and play home with another chick

if the nikka is good to you, you aint just gone leave him so he can go be good to another chick. ESPECIALLY with the lack of quality men SUPPOSEDLY

now if its constant , thats another thing

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
A lot of traditional women in my country think this way.

Cheating is not the same from men and women.

Cheating from men is not accepted but "tolerated".

Cheating from women is a scandal and not tolerated.
The double-standard, I believe, lies in intent.

The reason women can get pass infidelity because odds are it was just a sex episode. No intentions on making a life with the other woman.

Women on the other hand are usually trying to upgrade in some capacity from their current men.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
A lot of guys on this thread sound like male feminists. :scust:

She has a point. And if that's her belief, as a traditional woman, from a culture where most of the women are still traditional - she's entitled to it.

She's my type - I'm a sucker for women like her because they allow men to be men.:ehh:

That's all fine and dandy until you find out you've been sharing your woman and then nikkas get all belligerent and emotional. :ufdup:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
That's all fine and dandy until you find out you've been sharing your woman and then nikkas get all belligerent and emotional. :ufdup:

Women are always going to cheat, regardless.

Personally, I go into every relationship expecting the worst and I don't get gassed because women probably cheat more than men do. However, they're just more pretentious/secretive about it. And I don't even trust no human being that bleeds...trusting a woman is out of the equation for me. So if I ever find out that my woman is cheating - I'm going to be super-calm about it. You know how calm you'll be when you're expecting something and it happens? Yes, that's how calm I'm gonna be.

It's about experience. Life's short, breh. Control what you can control and don't put your trust in God's creation because we're all flawed.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
That's Latina thought process. In that culture they grew up in value and Men unlike black American female culture. So these women will value their men and they know that men have to have more than one woman

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This my wife, I don't care what she do. She the baddest in the game right now

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
She's right.

Prov 24:16 says " For a righteous spouse falls seven times, and rises again" We need to learn to forgive our spouses when they fall.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Women are always going to cheat, regardless.

Personally, I go into every relationship expecting the worst and I don't get gassed because women probably cheat more than men do. However, they're just more pretentious/secretive about it. And I don't even trust no human being that bleeds...trusting a woman is out of the equation for me. So if I ever find out that my woman is cheating - I'm going to be super-calm about it. You know how calm you'll be when you're expecting something and it happens? Yes, that's how calm I'm gonna be.

It's about experience. Life's short, breh. Control what you can control and don't put your trust in God's creation because we're all flawed.
:mjcry: I wish the best for you breh there are quality people such as yourself I hope :wow:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
That's Latina thought process. In that culture they grew up in value and Men unlike black American female culture. So these women will value their men and they know that men have to have more than one woman
Black women don't put up with bs from no one :wow:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Thats how most traditional women feel. Men cant cheat.

Only in this backwards country is it wrong for men to cheat and okay for women to cheat and blame it on the man & everyone else agree. To the point where they are even trying to make open relationships and cuckolding normal for women:dead:

This country has feminized men.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Thats how most traditional women feel. Men cant cheat.

Only in this backwards country is it wrong for men to cheat and okay for women to cheat and blame it on the man & everyone else agree. To the point where they are even trying to make open relationships and cuckolding normal for women:dead:

This country has feminized men.

So I was with this one girl and we was "broke up" (so she say) for like a month . (We was still living together and I was still paying for everything , remind you) ... She go out one weekend and fukk 2 nikkas ....then got to nerve to say 1) it wasnt cheating cuz we was broken up and 2) it was my fault cuz I didnt go out with her that night

:mjlol:
so if we was broke up, wtf you expecting me to go out with you?!:mjlol:

Last edited: