Amazing How Michael Jordan Gets a Pass From Us when regarding black issues in America

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
The fall in here too but I wanted to focus on MJ cause he never gets any slack. Jordan has more money, fame and power than any other black man in America. Everybody rocks with MJ. Everybody don't get down with Steph or KD like that. They are beta's.
wht exactly do u want him to do

Archangel

Banned
Daps
wht exactly do u want him to do

Verbally take a stand against racism in America and join forces with us and other black people putting money into legit black businesses and communities. Help at risk youth in struggling neighborhoods by building centers for them. Give money to HBCUS, or even just visit HBCUs. There's plenty to do. This is just off the top of my head. Speak out against the forces that try to keep us divided.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Verbally take a stand against racism in America and join forces with us and other black people putting money into legit black businesses and communities. Help at risk youth in struggling neighborhoods by building centers for them. Give money to HBCUS, or even just visit HBCUs. There's plenty to do. This is just off the top of my head. Speak out against the forces that try to keep us divided.
lol

STFU Airways

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The friendly skies
Think about it for a minute. We talking about quite possibly the most powerful black man in America. White boys worship him. They wear his shoes too. Media guys worship him. He can do no wrong.

Breh is worth 1.7 billion. We demand cats like LeBron, Kobe, etc take a stand and represent us on a greater platform but what about MJ? Think about his celebrity. He's not only a national icon, he's a international icon. MJ could make moves that would have incomprehensible impact. It would be like a domino effect because others would most certainly follow him. Why do we give MJ a pass on these topics? His own shoe line, clothing line, cologne, owns an NBA SPORTS TEAM....

If you are a wealthy black man living in this country, you have a responsibility to be conscious and impactful in your community. White people do it all the time - using their wealth to uplift their own people.

On another note, the richest black man in America is Robert F. Smith founder of private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. He is worth 2.5 billion. And this is he and his wife, former playboy playmate of the year, Hope Dworaczyk :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
Robert-F-Smith-1.jpg

He shouldn't get a pass either.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

what are you doing?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
what are you doing?

Me and my wife are in the planning stages of building an after school program in the community. Its a long term goal but we're super excited about it. It will be geared towards black youth in our community and we will teach them the truth about their heritage and how to handle life in America as an African American as they mature.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
He's pretty much done all of that:mjshrug1:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Don't forget MJ invested in private prisons and all ah dat :troll:

:wow:fukk the Ops feelings , MJ is king