Amazing How Michael Jordan Gets a Pass From Us when regarding black issues in America

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
No they don't stop it :mjlol:

Because they don't owe nikkas shyt. Can't automatically assume dey wanna be involved with all that bullshyt

OP is right tho...they should be held accountable and to a higher standard. Dude said..."all that bullshyt"...too? :mjpls: I guess black issues are trivial to some of you folks...

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Me and my wife are in the planning stages of building an after school program in the community. Its a long term goal but we're super excited about it. It will be geared towards black youth in our community and we will teach them the truth about their heritage and how to handle life in America as an African American as they mature.

then you should be teaching them about personal accountability rather than looking for rich athletes to swoop in and solve problems they don't have the power to fix.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
God helps out my people every day. He also gives us the tools to help ourselves and others around us. We don't use the tools and that's the issue.
how does help us
please tell me

if dere is a god no nikka alive shud beleve in him

U still a slave to the white man prayin to those white godz my guy

Archangel

Banned
Daps
The black community has been screwed if we're looking up to comedians (Cosby) and athletes (Jordan)

No one else relies on entertainers, which are high-paid employees, more than we do.

Really highlights the sad state of affairs we're in
Honestly that's because that's all we really have. Our most successful people unfortunately are athletes, actors & entertainers. If they don't wise up and use their wealth as power, we're fighting a long unnecessary battle toward economic independence.

Mr.Silver

Daps
Reppin
Alaska
OP is right tho...they should be held accountable and to a higher standard. Dude said..."all that bullshyt"...too? :mjpls: Wow.
I guess black issues are trivial to some of you folks...
Black issues aren't trivial

But expecting some athlete to fix a 400 yr old problem is immature thinkin g

Mj jus wana Pawg and enjoy his life

Racism gon be here after he dies and after u die

Why dedicate ur life to tht when itll have minimum impact

Fucctht

Archangel

Banned
Daps
then you should be teaching them about personal accountability rather than looking for rich athletes to swoop in and solve problems they don't have the power to fix.
That's the point, but in the mean time, I don't see an issue with pointing out the ineptitude of those who have more access than we do. Its all about unity in some sense. We should demand more from these people.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Mr.Silver

Daps
Reppin
Alaska
That's the point, but in the mean time, I don't see an issue with pointing out the ineptitude of those who have more access than we do. Its all about unity in some sense. We should demand more from these people.

stop rehashing Spider-Man linez and listen to wht ur sayin

U dont even kno wht ur sayin G

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

not sure what kind of 'power' you think mj has. he's a regular dude who just happens to have a lot of money.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
False. The biggest reason not to support black business is the LACK of one. Supporting them online is well and good, but the tax revenue STILL leaves your local community.

I just wanted to mention one issue no one seems to bring up. :hubie:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
how does help us
please tell me

if dere is a god no nikka alive shud beleve in him

U still a slave to the white man prayin to those white godz my guy
Christianity was an African religion. We taught it to the world. The white man infiltrated his lies within the real truth and distorted it. It was always OUR religion first. We taught it to them and over time the true knowledge became lost as with any piece of information that is infiltrated by outside forces who lack understanding.

Mr.Silver

Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Christianity was an African religion. We taught it to the world. The white man infiltrated his lies within the real truth and distorted it. It was always OUR religion first. We taught it to them and over time the true knowledge became lost as with any piece of information that is infiltrated by outside forces who lack understanding.
Christiany as it stansdz today is destructive toward blaccs.

period

all dat shyt u spittin is cool
But as it standz today? Blaccs cannot afford religion