"An Entertaining Mora Fight is a Miracle Man" Jacobs v Mora 2 PBC on SPIKE 9/9 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Mora wins by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Commey wins by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
These casuals.:scust:

How could I be a causal and know every single one of these fights and watched them? I watched this dude for the last 7-8 years.

I know ppl live vicariously thru ppl cause they love him. He's got little power at 147 poor defense and slap punches and terrible work ethic....are you saying with a straight face he could beat anyone of those dudes I mentioned?

Oh my bad..."about billions"...."can man..."...that fit your narrative better? It's funny ppl on this board talk more about HIM then his WINS.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
His fights with Gavin Reese and Elloy Perez gimme a break....he squeaks by a full-time commentator in Paulie fights a live body in Madaina gets worked takes on 3 bums pulls a no show vs Porter. And DeMarco was mediocre at best...and Molina Jr....lmao. Not something to brag about.

He's a joke. Please look past the pseudo rap persona and he's average at best. Put him vs Thurman, Spence Jr , Garcia, Thurman, Bradley or Crawford and he gets annihliated.

He's a Vargas level fighter with a mouth.

Both Rees & Perez were Top 10 RING ranked Lightweights with Rees being a former Champion:russell:

He beat Malignaggi in his 1st jumping 2 divisions. It would be like someone hating on Terence Crawford for jumping up to JMW and beating Liam Smith in his 1st fight in the weight:comeon:

Beat Allakhverdiev who your boy Jessie Vargas needed a controversial W to beat, dominated the same John Molina who beat Provodnikov, & again DeMarco > Commey at 135...their resumes show that.

:umad: at AB...but yet people don't win 4 Championships in 4 different divisions if they aren't talented:smugbiden:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Can any one name an African fighter who was a SHARP pin point puncher? All these African fighters are tough and competitive but they all throw loopy ass shots or have awkward styles. Abegko, Clottey, Ouma, Quartley, Nelson, Peters, Bika. I'm missing some but that's off the top of my head

I think Commey could have won this fight EASILY if his technique was better. That overhead right landed a lot but it missed even more and he was lunging all night and out of position a lot of time.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Both Rees & Perez were Top 10 RING ranked Lightweights with Rees being a former Champion:russell:

He beat Malignaggi in his 1st jumping 2 divisions. It would be like someone hating on Terence Crawford for jumping up to JMW and beating Liam Smith in his 1st fight in the weight:comeon:

Beat Allakhverdiev who your boy Jessie Vargas needed a controversial W to beat, dominated the same John Molina who beat Provodnikov, & again DeMarco > Commey at 135...their resumes show that.

:umad: at AB...but yet people don't win 4 Championships in 4 different divisions if they aren't talented:smugbiden:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Perez and Reese on any top 10 list is disqualifying alone. AB is a lesser fighter than Berto. He's so great he wants Ricky Burns....

Not Thurman...not Danny....not Spence Jr.....blah blah blah blah....medicroe

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
How could I be a causal and know every single one of these fights and watched them? I watched this dude for the last 7-8 years.

I know ppl live vicariously thru ppl cause they love him. He's got little power at 147 poor defense and slap punches and terrible work ethic....are you saying with a straight face he could beat anyone of those dudes I mentioned?

Oh my bad..."about billions"...."can man..."...that fit your narrative better? It's funny ppl on this board talk more about HIM then his WINS.

He has little power at 147, but he's the only person to ever knock down Shawn Porter, Maidana said he felt AB's power, both Porter AND Maidana said he's strong....and Maidana named him the strongest fighter he's ever faced:jbhmm:

Hes this, he's that....but yet Andre Ward, Terence Crawford, Timothy Bradley and plenty more have sung his praises in regards to his talent and he's won 4 Championships over 4 different weight classes:jbhmm:

Hmmm, who should I believe?:jbhmm:

:forreal:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He has little power at 147, but he's the only person to ever knock down Shawn Porter, Maidana said he felt AB's power, both Porter AND Maidana said he's strong....and Maidana named him the strongest fighter he's ever faced:jbhmm:

Hes this, he's that....but yet Andre Ward, Terence Crawford, Timothy Bradley and plenty more have sung his praises in regards to his talent:jbhmm:

Hmmm, who should I believe?:jbhmm:

:forreal:

Who said he wasn't talented? Of course he's talented you don't make it without it to that level without it.

He's overrated...period. And his fights against "A" ( or high B+) have shown that....Paulie had this dude confused at times.....

We clown on GGG but what is this dudes signature win? What does he do better than the others mentioned besides talking? He's overrated.

He got embarrassed the two times he faced similar level talent.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Can any one name an African fighter who was a SHARP pin point puncher? All these African fighters are tough and competitive but they all throw loopy ass shots or have awkward styles. Abegko, Clottey, Ouma, Quartley, Nelson, Peters, Bika. I'm missing some but that's off the top of my head

I think Commey could have won this fight EASILY if his technique was better. That overhead right landed a lot but it missed even more and he was lunging all night and out of position a lot of time.

i can't really disagree with anything you said here