"An Entertaining Mora Fight is a Miracle Man" Jacobs v Mora 2 PBC on SPIKE 9/9 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Mora wins by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Commey wins by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not a GGG dikk ryder, but if Jacobs and Gennady meet, the only thing Gennady gonna lose is the post fight interview. Jacobs would get eaten alive. I like Jacobs too, and even though Mora is awkward, and even though he got him out of there despite the phantom knockdowns in the begining, he still dont look like he'd last long with Gennady. Jacobs looks good against everybody else not named Gennady. I think he'd have problems with big welterweights or jr. Middlewights like Lara or Charlo. There's just something about Jacobs's hunger and game that I find wanting.

Regardless though, I'm happy he won tonight. Happy he's invested with his son's upbringing. Happy he's representing for BK.

I think Jacobs has a very tough night out with Lemeiux to be totally honest. I'm not saying he can't something special that night to dispell that notion that he would get crushed by GGG....but tonight's performance (and in his defense he hated this rematch and possibly didn't care)....but against Golovkin he would need to do much better.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mikey Garcia vs either of them will be interesting
Yessssssssss it would be great. Except Mikey hits harder than both :blessed: dunno about that titanium chin Easter and Ghanianbrah have :leon: I love Easters right hand and uppercut :obama:

Jacobs dominated easily even with Mora's awkward ass style. I want to see Jacobs vs ggg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
scorecard - Fight Scorecard - Easter vs Commey | September 9, 2016

41bd4eb544.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He deserves a rematch....but he didn't win.

Easter never actually touched canvas in the 8th & won that round outside of that 1 punch.

Even WITH giving Commey that round for sake of argument, & correctly ruling a non-KD, cards would've been 114-114, 116-112, 115-113 for Easter:manny:

There wasn't any controversial decision, just a close fight that Easter edged.

Commey showed a lot of talent, chin, & heart and definitely showed he's top notch comp at 135...would like to see him vs Garcia, Barthelemy, Verdejo, Gamboa, Zlaticanin or Tevin Farmer

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally watched the fights.

First off........:blessed: at #AboutBillions getting another champ added to the stable.

Close exciting fight that could be a FOTY candidate. I think it falls short due to the amount of holding, but it was a real good fight nonetheless. Easter gotta tighten up that defense and I wish he'd pump the jab a lil more consistently. It's like at certain moments he made the fight harder than it had to be. nikka fights like a Chico/Punisher hybrid. :what:but then he's like meaner than both:demonic:

Commey's chin is on some Weapon X type shyt. nikka was eating all types of SNK boss punches from Easter. It made me think about the Pac fights with Bradley where he'd make Timmys leg and ankle muscles implode and tear up from head punches. :damn:

Jacobs did what he was expected to do. Mora is still a scrub that acts like you win more points for style and defense then landing punches. :rudy: nikka running and ducking and shucking all over the damn place with his head down:dahell:Dude carries himself like he's some HOF boxer, but turns around and lets Vera put hands on him. :camby: He's skilled, but never got the most out of his abilities.

Danny needs to fight someone better next. I wouldn't mind Korobov or Lee. Would prefer Eubanks or Golovkin though.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think this fight is better than frampton-lsc and on par with Thurman-Porter on the PBC front

I feel you, like it was a mix of both. It had the bombs and aggression of Thurman/Porter, but still displayed high level boxing like Frampton/LSC

i just got more pissed than usual at the holding for some reason. It fukked up the momentum sometimes. :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The fight was amazing.

I'd love to see an all #AboutBillions card with:

Opening fight: WBA Super Champion Rau'Shee Warren vs WBA Regular Champion Jamie McDonnell in a unification

Co-Main: WBC Champion Robert Easter vs Richard Commey 2

Main Event: WBA Champion Ricky Burns vs Adrien Broner

What yall think brehs?:ohhh:

I think that would be card of the year:banderas: