Another New Coli Narrative: Stealing is Alright

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Really breh, so we out here stealing and taking instead of earning it? who raised you breh :gucci:

@ba'al

I think it depends where you live for me it's like that but for cats that live in the suburbs it's not as promient. Like yesterday I was in the Save-A-lot looking for some shyt to steal for a snack and half the store was like that but it was young and old. The walmart in Richmond be like that too.

Yeah, I'mma be stealing shyt until I'm in the grave. I like something, I take it. But it's just snacks and the employees don't even care they the main ones stealing really that's why they close the target too many people was just takin shyt.
full

Man, it's not even about the price, honestly but just the fact you can steal and get it for free with no repercussions. Most the cats I know take shyt from the store including the nikkas that work there. IDGAF especially after I learned how the rich ruling class steal shyt all the time. And all these other groups steal all the damn time I don't know who shamed nikkas from stealing. I was talking to my uncle up in Jacksonville a while ago and he was telling me how he use to steal Sodas from the company he worked for and sell them when he was younger.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Really breh, so we out here stealing and taking instead of earning it? who raised you breh :gucci

@ba'al
nikka it's not even a narrative just something I do, and I said I don't feel bad because everyone else steals. The biggest theives in the grocery store are WW. This country was established on stealing. Being moralistic in a dog eat dog world is stupid because you become the food.

Lose ya job for stealing boxes Craig:francis::yeshrug:
:heh: I don't work there though, lol.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Really breh, so we out here stealing and taking instead of earning it? who raised you breh :gucci:

@ba'al
Some rappers made it sound cool to rob and steal back in the 90s and early 2000s so it only makes sense that some of the clowns took the shyt to heart.

And it be some of the most influential rappers too sometimes. Some of them my favorites. Nas, Biggie, DMX, Ghost, etc

Some cats just werent taught any better.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"earn"...Earning what to get where, outside of the obvious?
Do you respect the framework of this system enough to be disgusted at one who doesn't?
Who are you truly earning and working for?
:sas2:

"If you work hard enough, you can have nice things to show off. Be a good boy, keep your head down, and don't talk back to white folks. You can drive a nice car like Mr. Charlie and look down on shiftless negroes who didn't work hard enough, just like Mr. Charlie."
:mjpls:
Working for yours is one thing, being a fake moral authority because you're secretly jealous of people getting free shyt is another. Just like poor folks getting extra tax return but only made 10 bands that year, period. Or getting/selling EBT.
Let them get their shyt off...THEY NEED IT.
Leave the mom and pop businesses alone tho
:whoa:

Unless they're exploitation businesses run by outside groups

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
nikka it's not even a narrative just something I do, and I said I don't feel bad because everyone else steals. The biggest theives in the grocery store are WW. This country was established on stealing. Being moralistic in a dog eat dog world is stupid because you become the food.

:heh: I don't work there though, lol.

if thats how you justify and look at it breh:hhh:

If you lie you will steal, if you steal you'll kill .

I feel like i'd have to watch where my put my phone and valuables down around you at a coli meet-up.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
if thats how you justify and look at it breh:hhh:
It's not a justification just something I do when I feel like it.:yeshrug:

I feel like i'd have to watch where my put my phone and valuables down around you at a coli meet-up.
You sound like a lame and I wouldn't want to be around you in the first place honestly.