Another New Coli Narrative: Stealing is Alright

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Your going in this direction and taking it there now :comeon::francis::picard:
:smh:

no one fired any or took any shots at #AA gang

Read his post again and tbh he been saying slick shyt. Ain't no beef with my diaspora cousins who have no beef with mines and mind their fukkin business..:manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oh boy...Yeah it went there so..

Cut that slick talking out patna..You boaties aint no better...
You really needed to go there, huh? As if your ancestors got here some other way :sitdown:

Y'all have artists who advocate gorilla pimpin your women
Who? Where?
and murdering your own because of their sexual preferences...
eh... That's Jamaicans but okay. I guess by extension all Caribbeans are somewhat accomplice. Or should I say Anglo-Caribbean since that's their shyt. You'll hardly hear spanish or franco caribbean music advocating violence like that until the rise of reggaeton

Your carnivals put freaknik to shame and children be all up in that shyt getting turned the tf out..:dead:
Where?:childplease:
You comparing whining to actual fukking?:krs:
Ive been going to Carnivals since i was 3 y/o. Me being the sexual freak/deviant that I am I wish Carnivals could have the fukkery that i heard happen at freaknick. Sometimes when i hear old heads talking about shyt that happened at freaknick i almost wanna slit my wrist that i missed all that :ohlawd:
As a matter of fact if they ever ask for donations to bring back Freaknick i'm dropping $1,000 on the spot and will donate more as it gets popping.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Some rappers made it sound cool to rob and steal back in the 90s and early 2000s so it only makes sense that some of the clowns took the shyt to heart.

And it be some of the most influential rappers too sometimes. Some of them my favorites. Nas, Biggie, DMX, Ghost, etc

Some cats just werent taught any better.
That's what up but nikkas been stealing before rap. You ayisyen, right? I know people here in florida who work for hotels and like temp labor companies unfaulty paperwork and have housing under faulty paperwor. The old roofing company I worked for was a prime example but it was mostly hispanic brothers trying make change. But I don't hold that against Ayisyens because the Clintons stole millions litterally for ya'll island. You don't owe them anything. This country wasn't built on moralistic value but exploiting labor and stealing than shipping manufracting jobs out into third world countries where they pay the workers pennies a day. That's why I don't feel bad about it, not really this deep. but a nikka steal a snack or two and it's all hell breaks lose. I remember it was a article I read like a year or so ago about how people in certain middle eastrn countries are taught how to steal and access certain finnacial aid when they get here. My pops is a west indian too btw. How you gonna be mad at the little man from stealing when the big man steal all the time and cut corners too.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Read his post again and tbh he been saying slick shyt. Ain't no beef with my diaspora cousins who have no beef with mines and mind their fukkin business..:manny:
What slick shyt? Didnt rappers really glorify life of crime?

My favorite song from Biggie was GIMME THE LOOT in which he goes on a robbing spree. Ghost raps about robbing rappers for their chains. There is a Nas lyrics which always stood out to me where he goes : robbing immigrants take their wallets and rip their green cards..."

Again all these are artists that i myself like but st the same time i had the understanding that they are entertainers and are not to be taken seriously

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Oh boy...Yeah it went there so..

You really needed to go there, huh? As if your ancestors got here some other way :sitdown:

Who? Where?
eh... That's Jamaicans but okay. I guess by extension all Caribbeans are somewhat accomplice. Or should I say Anglo-Caribbean since that's their shyt. You'll hardly hear spanish or franco caribbean music advocating violence like that until the rise of reggaeton

Where?:childplease:
You comparing whining to actual fukking?:krs:
Ive been going to Carnivals since i was 3 y/o. Me being the sexual freak/deviant that I am I wish Carnivals could have the fukkery that i heard happen at freaknick. Sometimes when i hear old heads talking about shyt that happened at freaknick i almost wanna slit my wrist that i missed all that :ohlawd:
As a matter of fact if they ever ask for donations to bring back Freaknick i'm dropping $1,000 on the spot and will donate more as it gets popping.

Yeah..:russell:

Now keep us out your mouth blatant or indirectly boat boy...Please and thank you...

You're dismissed..:camby:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
y'all some dusty ass nikkas. Nothing lower than a thief even street dudes look down on them.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's what up but nikkas been stealing before rap. You ayisyen, right? I know people here in florida who work for hotels and like temp labor companies unfaulty paperwork and have housing under faulty paperwor. The old roofing company I worked for was a prime example but it was mostly hispanic brothers trying make change. But I don't hold that against Ayisyens because the Clintons stole millions litterally for ya'll island. You don't owe them anything. This country wasn't built on moralistic value but exploiting labor and stealing than shipping manufracting jobs out into third world countries where they pay the workers pennies a day. That's why I don't feel bad about it, not really this deep. but a nikka steal a snack or two and it's all hell breaks lose. I remember it was a article I read like a year or so ago about how people in certain middle eastrn countries are taught how to steal and access certain finnacial aid when they get here. My pops is a west indian too btw. How you gonna be mad at the little man from stealing when the big man steal all the time and cut corners too.
B, this aint even about that.

Of course people been stealing before rap. Rappers didnt invent shyt. Hell half of them dont even do the shyt they claim. All i'm saying is they make some of the shyt seem cool the way they express it and next thing you know you have clowns , who would otherwise not be about that life, trying to imitate the shyt in real life

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah..:russell:

Now keep us out your mouth blatant or indirectly boat boy...Please and thank you...

You're dismissed..:camby:
Yeah go ahead and pout, puppy. I still stand by my initial post no matter how deep you fall into your feelings.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some rappers made it sound cool to rob and steal back in the 90s and early 2000s so it only makes sense that some of the clowns took the shyt to heart.

And it be some of the most influential rappers too sometimes. Some of them my favorites. Nas, Biggie, DMX, Ghost, etc

Some cats just werent taught any better.

I don't think they made it cool to rob and steal more than they rapped about their experiences. People choosing to imitate art is another argument.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
B, this aint even about that. Of course people been stealing before rap. Rappers didnt invent shyt. Hell half of them dont even do the shyt they claim. All i'm saying is they make some of the shyt seem cool the way they express it and next thing you know you have clowns , who would otherwise not be about that life, trying to imitate the shyt in real life
Yeah I feel you but I still don't see why someone would be upset over a snack when you got elite mfer stealing entire nation resources. And you know this first example brother from the clintons.

Supper

All Star
Daps
y'all some dusty ass nikkas. Nothing lower than a thief even street dudes look down on them.

Murders, rapist, child abusers, kidnappers, even robbers, and just about any other crime the involves physical violence against vulnerable innocent people are FAR lower than thieves.

Not good != Worst of the worst- As are the aformentioned.

Though, I think some of you guys views on thievery might be influenced by your religious views.

Objectively the severity of a crime should always be judged primarily by two factors: 1. level of immediate harm/negative impact on the victim 2. level of malicious intent of the perpetrator.

Last edited: