Another New Coli Narrative: Stealing is Alright

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Not like y'all are hurting the big companies when you steal anyways. Just hurting the little guy. :francis:
The big man is already underpaying his workers and will have no problem replacing that little guy with a computer or robot if it save money and allow for profit margins to increase.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't steal and I'd rather that the folks I be around don't as well but if that's what do you, don't get caught :yeshrug:

It's a testament of character IMO but I'm not the most cleanest soul either.

Just Don't come to my home afterward :usure:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Nikkas talk about stealing another mans wife/girl, its nothing..

Nikka steal snacks and its outrage..

:mjlol:

I dont and I dont endorse it either. its more than stealing, its being alright with it :dahell:

It's not a justification just something I do when I feel like it.:yeshrug:

You sound like a lame and I wouldn't want to be around you in the first place honestly.

cant be that much of a lame; im not out here stealing snacks. :comeon:

You look like you call the police

okay. :comeon:

Daps
I'm conflicted, because I hate thieves and feel that they rank among the worst of people when it comes to character and moral standing, but I also recognize that black people were literally stolen from Africa and enslaved to toil for centuries under a system of genocidal labor for which we still have not been compensated. Because of that unpaid bill, I can't really fault any black person for stealing from those who have profited off our oppression.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Some rappers made it sound cool to rob and steal back in the 90s and early 2000s so it only makes sense that some of the clowns took the shyt to heart.

And it be some of the most influential rappers too sometimes. Some of them my favorites. Nas, Biggie, DMX, Ghost, etc

Some cats just werent taught any better.

Cut that slick talking out patna..You boaties aint no better... Y'all have artists who advocate gorilla pimpin your women and murdering your own because of their sexual preferences...

Your carnivals put freaknik to shame and children be all up in that shyt getting turned the tf out..:dead:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Stealing from government entities > Stealing from mega rich corporate entities >>> stealing from the common (wo)man >>>>>>>>>>>> robbing common the (wo)man of their valuables using violence or the threat of it(POS).

I actually have a lot of respect for criminals with high levels of skills & intelligence + a strong sense of morals and ethics, as the law often times doesn't exactly align with it, and sometimes contradicts it.

I have nothing, but admiration for these individuals. No, I wont be crying for JPmorgan, Well's Fargo, or Bank of America.

Here's a story of a brother posing as a cash transit truck driver pulling off a high level heist unbeknownst to anyone in the store until the REAL cash transit guy came with a level of stealth & finesse not often seen from our common crass class of unrefined black criminals.

No, I wont be crying tears for Walmart Inc.

I will not, of course, disparage anyone who's chooses to get it legit, like the vast majority of us. But, I will take issue if you as a black person chastise another black person who moves outside the boundaries of the law to get if when they're not:

1. stealing from the common individual to get it

2. stealing from another black person

3. physically harming anyone to get it​

We shouldn't be acting as trained loyal guard dogs for this system, when this same system has no love for us, as a people, especially as black men.

Last edited:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cut that slick talking out patna..You boaties aint no better... Y'all have artists who advocate gorilla pimpin your women and murdering your own because of their sexual preferences...

Your carnivals put freaknik to shame and children be all up in that shyt getting turned the tf out..:dead:

Your going in this direction and taking it there now :comeon::francis::picard:
:smh:

no one fired any or took any shots at #AA gang

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not like y'all are hurting the big companies when you steal anyways. Just hurting the little guy. :francis:

Would you let a self-admitted thief in your house, around your money or valuables? and if you would, would you ever take your eyes off them? :comeon:
I'm conflicted, because I hate thieves and feel that they rank among the worst of people when it comes to character and moral standing, but I also recognize that black people were literally stolen from Africa and enslaved to toil for centuries under a system of genocidal labor for which we still have not been compensated. Because of that unpaid bill, I can't really fault any black person for stealing from those who have profited off our oppression.

militarism need not apply here either. Same question, Would you let a self-admitted thief in your house, around your money or valuables? and if you would, would you ever take your eyes off them? :comeon:
You mad at a nikka stealing snacks from corporation's?:mjlol:
Says more about you than him honestly.

its bigger than that its all about moral aptitudes.....

same question for you....Would you let a self-admitted thief in your house, around your money or valuables? and if you would, would you ever take your eyes off them? :comeon: