Another New Coli Narrative: Stealing is Alright

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Cut that slick talking out patna..You boaties aint no better... Y'all have artists who advocate gorilla pimpin your women and murdering your own because of their sexual preferences...

Your carnivals put freaknik to shame and children be all up in that shyt getting turned the tf out..:dead:

West indian me came back to 'fend all this.

-aint no Carnival on earth that compares to freaknik
-reggae and dance-hall doesnt really endorse stealing and pimping women, thats an Black American (not #AA, Black people who are in America :comeon:) rap thing. more so dancehall and reggae promote just misogyny and hyper-sexuality as far as women are concerned if were talking about wrongs :ld:
-battyman fi dead :gucci: what culture on this planet doesn't promote anti-homosexuality? are you gay or a gay lover?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's all fun and games until they lock the black hair products up and you're on the news crying racism. While you may be "sticking it to the man", you're making profiling necessary by store owners because of your general carelessness. I'm not saying white people don't steal, but they will get less time for taking 5x as much. Why we still aspire to thieve like them, is beyond me. We see the outcome time and time again.
When some of these white mofos steal they try to rob banks and armored cars and shyt. At least you can pull one job and retire in some cases if you get hundreds of thousands on rare occasions.
But some mofos who can afford the shyt be risking their freedom for random bullshyt at the corner store on some street cred type shyt :mindblown:
Especially since you know if you're black you're probably get the same sentence for stealing a bag of chips if not more than the white mofo who stole hundreds of thousands. If im gonna risk my freedom it damn sure better be worth it.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But nikkas were in another thread screaming that 'stealing isnt a black (#AA) thing' so theres no reason at all to lock up black hair products behind the glass but this thread is now quite telling as to why they DO lock the black shyt up. :mjpls:

I don't think stealing is a "black" thing, but nikkas do steal.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i mean, i don't care if people steal from stores/businesses, but them mufukkkes breaking in people's houses/cars or pulling stick ups need to get slapped. as for stealing from stores, that's on the person. nikkas out here stealing "snacks" stupid af tho IMO. comes a time where you gotta do the cost benefit analysis - is $8 worth of food worth you being locked up/having charges pressed if you get caught? that's sad as fukk if you got the means and would still rather steal some cheap shyt, risking everything you've worked for. :ld:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After that "Worst thing you've done at work" thread, I knew this was coming.

For me personally, stealing is the most bytchmade shyt imaginable.:scust:
I could never be a thief, i'll leave that to you coli kleptos

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Murders, rapist, child abusers, kidnappers, even robbers, and just about any other crime the involves physical violence against vulnerable innocent people are FAR lower than thieves.

Not good != Worst of the worst- As are the aformentioned.

Though, I think some of you guys views on thievery might be influenced by your religious views.

Objectively the severity of a crime should always be judged primarily by two factors: 1. level of immediate harm/negative impact on the victim 2. level of malicious intent of the perpetrator.
Not just religion, the social structure.
A lot of folks would kill or die over property.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Not just religion, the social structure.
A lot of folks would kill or die over property.

I meant people's hypersensitivity and disproportionate negative reaction to thievery as compared to it's actual real life severity and to far worse crimes, are likely influenced by their religious views.

"Thou shall not steal" - Ten commandments(Judaism & Christanity)

"Chop off the hand of the thief"- Quran(Islam)

These religious decrees probably contribute to some of them having an unnecessarily harsh negative reaction to thievery.

Last edited: