Ant-Man on MJ comparisons: “I can shoot the 3”

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
There a few of these young stars who step in the playoffs that make this game worth watching.

(then there's devin booker )
Three years ago, Devin Booker was getting crowned as new Kobe while leading the Suns to the Finals, much like how Ant-man is getting crowned as new Jordan.

The year before this one, Booker was averaging 34/7/5 -- numbers not that far off from what current playoff MVP Brunson is doing right now -- in the postseason while shooting nearly 60 percent from the floor and better than 50 percent from 3.

Only difference is that the Suns aren't getting wins. That doesn't change that individually, Booker has raised his game in the playoffs before.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
As an Eternal MJ stan, I love this dude (no drizzler)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Folks aren’t gonna want to hear it but he’s right. Doesn’t take anything away from Jordan’s GOAT status to admit it either. I’m in Ant Man’s corner to carve out his own path of greatness. He’s definitely on the way.
I seen Jordan's career, seen Kobe's, still watching Lebron

Ant man is not on track to be in the conversation AT ALL.

Why you might ask?

Well sir, the league today is lacking in talent. The game is soft, Defense is OPTIONAL n shyt. So with all that, then you add the fact he's on a loaded team. Loaded with talent, talent that's been together for years so they have cohesion/etc.

So what has he REALLY DONE for you to say he's well on his way. Now Ja? He's on his way. The gun shyt is the proof because the best players in the world often don't make the league over street shyt so he's authentic. Anthony probably in Finland with Goober chasing flat bootied white bytches. That might work for golf but the in NBA it takes a different breed :youngsabo:

And I'd take Jordan over Edwards in 3s any day

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I seen Jordan's career, seen Kobe's, still watching Lebron

Ant man is not on track to be in the conversation AT ALL.

Why you might ask?

Well sir, the league today is lacking in talent. The game is soft, Defense is OPTIONAL n shyt. So with all that, then you add the fact he's on a loaded team. Loaded with talent, talent that's been together for years so they have cohesion/etc.

So what has he REALLY DONE for you to say he's well on his way. Now Ja? He's on his way. The gun shyt is the proof because the best players in the world often don't make the league over street shyt so he's authentic. Anthony probably in Finland with Goober chasing flat bootied white bytches. That might work for golf but the in NBA it takes a different breed :youngsabo:

And I'd take Jordan over Edwards in 3s any day
Who said he was?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ant is right. They both came into the league 30+ years apart. The nba is different from 84 than 2020.

Ant is a killer