Antarctic ice sheet collapse now unstoppable say scientists. :-/

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
At what point does violence become the only course of action to stimulate change necessary to avoid catastrophe to the human species? Honest question.

At this point, the only thing that will change things are revolution or a flat out extinction level event that wipes out most of the population and hits that hard reset button. The planet is being destroyed because of capitalism, that's as simple as it gets too.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Why would I want to live there? This has nothing to do with anything. They screwed up and parts of the that area are probably inhabitable for a while.

Sure there's been some accidents and outright disasters. But how many have operated in the world for years without problems?

France gets like 70% of their power through it. You're taking one disaster and saying it's not a viable solution.
Inhabitable for thousands of years is longer than a while lol

"sure there's been some accidents and outright disasters" so you wanna risk that on a major scale? like making all of a few states, inhabitable "for awhile" :comeon:

Someone explain to me how nuclear energy comes in to clean up the environment anyhow, what that got to do with CO2 emissions and what not? :ehh:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Inhabitable for thousands of years is longer than a while lol

"sure there's been some accidents and outright disasters" so you wanna risk that on a major scale? like making all of a few states, inhabitable "for awhile" :comeon:

Someone explain to me how nuclear energy comes in to clean up the environment anyhow, what that got to do with CO2 emissions and what not? :ehh:

Overly-simplified:

Nuclear Plants use nuclear fission to generate heat in order to heat water. The steam from that water causes turbines to spin and generates electricity. The smoke from the Nuclear Plant stacks is essentially water vapor.

In other power plants, you have to burn fossil fuels to drive the turbines. The smoke from burning up coal goes into the atmosphere.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how anybody's response can be, "we'll let future generations figure it out, it's their problem." That mentality is part of the reason we're in this mess. This isn't something that can just be put off if you want there to be future generations.

I know a lot of people don't have a high opinion of Chris Kluwe, but I thought this tweet was great.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
We really are, people are literally destroying the only place we have to live for some fukking paper.

Breh, when you put it that way...

200_s.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Water World was a pretty cool movie but I'm not sure if I would want to live that way.

I'll hopefully be dead by 2070.

:manny: