Anthony Bennett: Worst #1 overall ever?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
To be fair, just a little, there was no clear number one overall pick that year and GMs apparently dreaded getting that pick because of that reason. The best prospect, Noel, went down with an ACL injury and was going to miss the year(and every single team that could have picked him should have) and everyone else was pretty meh.

I mean the best players in that draft went 14th(Giannis) and 27th(Rudy Gobert).
Weakest draft class of all time lol

Daps
To be fair, just a little, there was no clear number one overall pick that year and GMs apparently dreaded getting that pick because of that reason. The best prospect, Noel, went down with an ACL injury and was going to miss the year(and every single team that could have picked him should have) and everyone else was pretty meh.

I mean the best players in that draft went 14th(Giannis) and 27th(Rudy Gobert).
I never understood why they took him and also had TT already

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This could be the first time the coli universally agrees on something :ohhh:.
That's because the stats back this up, there's no way anybody would could argue otherwise :mjlol:

Any argument for somebody other than Bennett is just an extreme case of going against the grain

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WOAT pick in the WOAT draft.. I can't even imagine there ever being another draft this bad ever again

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
2000 is still the WOAT draft

Yeah, not looking good for Bennett. Kwame Brown and Michael Olowokandi look like HOFs compared to him.