Anthony Bennett: Worst #1 overall ever?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Image if Giannis was a Cav. They would give GS fits with their length and athletic abilities. Lebron and Giannis would be a great combo on the defensive end.
Gianis wouldbhave been traddd for love more than likely

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
nba-draft-2013-b.png
Oladipo was a clear njmber one b ht the cavs wanted to sticj with waiters
Looking at this draft nkw it wasnt that bad
Cj, oladipi, kcp, noel, Schroeder, gobert, giannis, and goodwin are good picks but none fit whag the cavs apparentlyneeded. They should have traded down to like 7th

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
It was a shock to him to be drafted 1 overall. I don't think it was expected. But oh well, he still got more bread than my ass. He maybe the Gary Coleman of the nba, but he paid

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
CJ Mccollum has a chance to be just as good as Greek Freak. There is really no excuse for picking Bennett. Almost everyone in the top 25 of that draft has averaged more points than that bum. You could have thrown a dart on a draft board and made a better pick

this is that amazing, they seriously could have thrown a dart and made a better pick. That most stupid draft pick ever got this dumbass chris grant fired and I would be hugely surprised if that garbage ass GM ever finds another highly ranked job like that in NBA :mjlol:

what's even more funny is that if we don't use any context and we say that cavs traded two number one draft picks for poor man's evan eschmeyer kevin love....that shyt sounds like a franchise destroying move :dead:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
CJ Mccollum has a chance to be just as good as Greek Freak. There is really no excuse for picking Bennett. Almost everyone in the top 25 of that draft has averaged more points than that bum. You could have thrown a dart on a draft board and made a better pick

Cj is better than giannis right now. Greek may have a higher ceiling cuz of his size but the way it stands right now I would rather have cj on my team. I think he will be an all star next year and a top 10 player real soon.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:scust:He might be the worst #1 draft pick in not just the NBA, but the worst #1 pick in the history of sports....even the D-League or foreign teams gonna pass on him. He might not be the first pick in a pickup game at the YMCA

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He should go to Europe for a couple years and get his confidence back. He played well in the FIBA style rules over the summer. His size is less of an issue there and the shorter 3 makes him more valuable.