Anthony Bennett: Worst #1 overall ever?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
To be fair that was probably the worst NBA draft class of all time...

I think the best player to come out of that draft was Giannis and he was drafted late...

CJ Mccollum has a chance to be just as good as Greek Freak. There is really no excuse for picking Bennett. Almost everyone in the top 25 of that draft has averaged more points than that bum. You could have thrown a dart on a draft board and made a better pick

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
waste mans :mjlol:

Nicca had plenty of chances to prove himself... I don't feel sorry for him at all.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
nba-draft-2013-b.png
:huhldup:

Only names i even recognize are Carldwell-Pope, Giannis Antekokumpo, Tim hardaway Jr, Noel Nerlens and Cody Zeller. And i only know Zeller because the Heat played them recently
Cavs still fukked up big tme but it's not like they had many options. Should have rolled the dice on Noel or Giannis :manny:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:huhldup:

Only names i even recognize are Carldwell-Pope, Giannis Antekokumpo, Tim hardaway Jr, Noel Nerlens and Cody Zeller. And i only know Zeller because the Heat played them recently
Cavs still fukked up big tme but it's not like they had many options. Should have rolled the dice on Noel or Giannis :manny:

What happened to Shabazz? Everybody was talking bout him like 5 years ago

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
CJ Mccollum has a chance to be just as good as Greek Freak.

Giannis has way more upside and potential, not to mention 3 years younger. Whether he'll actually achieve that is another question.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
ya'll gonna be saying this the next 10 years
why? he's already top 20 numbers wise easily

hes getting 16/8/4/2/2 at age 21 on 50% shooting lol......only other people who have that were on all star team bucks just arnt good this year...dudes a phenom....first foward to have 2 tripple doubles since lebron james before 21

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
CJ Mccollum has a chance to be just as good as Greek Freak. There is really no excuse for picking Bennett. Almost everyone in the top 25 of that draft has averaged more points than that bum. You could have thrown a dart on a draft board and made a better pick
lolll not even close ....:bryan::pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
ya'll gonna be saying this the next 10 years

Depends on what they get in the draft and whether or not he can find his shot, but he's starting to show out now.

They have to get another shooter in that lineup though, he's been playing Point Forward with MCW out and he's honestly been killing it. I want them to get Murray, play him at PG and let Giannis handle the offense, the Bucks have the makings of a really really good team.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Depends on what they get in the draft and whether or not he can find his shot, but he's starting to show out now.

They have to get another shooter in that lineup though, he's been playing Point Forward with MCW out and he's honestly been killing it. I want them to get Murray, play him at PG and let Giannis handle the offense, the Bucks have the makings of a really really good team.

why? he's already top 20 numbers wise easily

hes getting 16/8/4/2/2 at age 21 on 50% shooting lol......only other people who have that were on all star team bucks just arnt good this year...dudes a phenom....first foward to have 2 tripple doubles since lebron james before 21
To be honest I still got visions of him turning Jonathan Bender in the playoffs last year. Maybe once he has more of a defined role on that team we'll start to see how high he can go in terms of being a top player in the league, as of now he's more freak than phenom.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
To be honest I still got visions of him turning Jonathan Bender in the playoffs last year. Maybe once he has more of a defined role on that team we'll start to see how high he can go in terms of being a top player in the league, as of now he's more freak than phenom.
what? didnt he have a game aginst bulls he put up like 27-12? lol