Anti-Defamation League: Ellison's past remarks about Israel 'disqualifying'

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So, that means Ellison HATES Ethiopians, Palestinians, Samaritans, Maronites, Sudanese, and Tigre people too right :heh: These ADL guys are trying to set an agenda and Ellison has denounced the NOI NUMEROUS of times :snoop: I'm cool with Jews (More than just Ashkenazi out there). However, this is a smear campaign because they are threatened by him. Also, the Palestinians will get their due justice also :ufdup:

STILL ELLISON :umad:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Knew it would come to this. Saying anything against Israel is now anti Semitic.

The man earned points for me for having the balls to call Israel and the usa's bullshyt:salute:
I speak against Israel's leadership all the time and I'm not Anti-Semitic. Number 1, I know what that word means and who Semites are. Jews are NOT the only Semites. However, I despise Netanyahu and the whole Likud regime. Benjamin Netanyahu is a war criminal :pacspit: He also said that Palestinians were responsible for the Holocaust :scust: Jews even called him out on it. Same damn country who doesn't even treat their Mizrahi and Ethiopian Jews right :snoop: I remember one time they used to hate the Sephardi's. Now, over 60% of Israeli's have Mizrahi admixture/ancestry. I'm gonna keep calling this mess out :umad:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukk the ADL on this, seriously AND Haim Saban

Keith routinely denounces anti semitism and they didn't even put out that entire speech either :pacspit:

The smearing is to be expected
Since I was tagged, I were trying to tell you guys every time you wanna establish change they will "TRY" to bring you down. I remember the ADL folk tried to say that Bernie was a self-hating Jew :snoop: He sure didn't pander to them and didn't go to the AIPAC Conference either. Stay vigilant brehs :francis:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
problem is the position he's going for isnt elected its chosen

so these articles seems to me like these smears are to prevent backlash from Ellison/Sanders supporters when he isnt chosen
If the DNC screws this up they can kiss 2020 goodbye. Remember, Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid endorsed him for a reason. Sanders a "Secular-Jew" endorsed Ellison. Like I said, nothing more than smears :obama:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I peeped this yesterday and forgot to make a thread on it. These devils are already trying to smear him. You know what's funny? A week before ADL put out a statement praising him. Now this week they release this. Also the ADL needs to get over their inherently zionistic approach to PalestinIan relations. They know what they're doing. Everyone knows. :ufdup:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Firing off at the hip about Ellison and being all :hubie: about Steve Bannon makes them look like the two faced Pharisees Jesus kicked the hell up out the temple.
:ufdup:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Fucc the ADL
Free Palestine
I typed "Free" and my phone auto-suggested "Palestine" next :smugdraper:
sounds like your phone is anti-Semitic
full