Anti-Defamation League: Ellison's past remarks about Israel 'disqualifying'

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
man who tf tagged this guy and why :what:

derailed the fukk out of an interesting discussion

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Back to Keith Ellison, if you want HONEST leadership, then he's the guy for you. He predicted the rise of Trump LAST year and George Stephanopoulos laughed at him. Now, who's laughing :francis:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't disprove shyt...if you disproved it, why is apostasy laws on the books in over half of Muslim countries? including the land where Islam was born, Saudi Arabia? :jbhmm: you know more Bout Islam then them? :skip: Pakistan got the 2ND largest Muslim population in the world and ALL of them overwhelmingly agree on death for apostasy...the 4 schools of Islam are all on agreement that death is the punishment for apostasy:skip: nikka stop acting dumb...you just wanna duck n dodge but you ain't slick :beli:
Just b/c you make bs claims doesn't mean it's true. That seems to be the WS tactic lately; make an outlandish claim regardless of validity b/c the ignorant people you're trynna convince don't know or care to know better.
Not today breh:ufdup:
First off show me where in the QURAN it says the penalty for apostasy is death. It's that simple, period.
We're talking about the RELIGION of Islam so why you choose to focus on the laws of a specific country like Pakistan is beyond me. Like breh said, who gives a fukk about Pakistan?
Lemme indulge a couple more of your points:
Apostasy is only even a crime (let alone punishable by death) in 14/50 majority Muslim countries. That's not even close to "over half."
As for Pakistan specifically, 85% of the population supports sharia law, and of THOSE 75% support the death penalty for apostasy. That's hardly "ALL" of them.
Four schools of Islam?:dahell:
There's way more than 4 schools of Islam. Or are you just referring to the sunni ones?
Do you even know the difference?:mjpls:

So to reiterate my point, Islam=/= Pakistan. Even so, your claims are downright lies.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Just b/c you make bs claims doesn't mean it's true. That seems to be the WS tactic lately; make an outlandish claim regardless of validity b/c the ignorant people you're trynna convince don't know or care to know better.
Not today breh:ufdup:
First off show me where in the QURAN it says the penalty for apostasy is death. It's that simple, period.
We're talking about the RELIGION of Islam so why you choose to focus on the laws of a specific country like Pakistan is beyond me. Like breh said, who gives a fukk about Pakistan?
Lemme indulge a couple more of your points:
Apostasy is only even a crime (let alone punishable by death) in 14/50 majority Muslim countries. That's not even close to "over half."
As for Pakistan specifically, 85% of the population supports sharia law, and of THOSE 75% support the death penalty for apostasy. That's hardly "ALL" of them.
Four schools of Islam?:dahell:
There's way more than 4 schools of Islam. Or are you just referring to the sunni ones?
Do you even know the difference?:mjpls:

So to reiterate my point, Islam=/= Pakistan. Even so, your claims are downright lies.
been lookin for a post from you to give you some long over due rep breh :salute: