Any of y'all work remote?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You miss being stuck in traffic for an hour during rush hour? You can still go to bars and restaurants after work
Yeah I don't get people saying this. They actually can be the first ones there. When you work remote you should be the first person at the bar. You are REMOTE. This employers don't know where you at. :mjlol: I be at happy hour right before the crowd hits now. :blessed:

I also can't get why anyone would want to go back in the office, fighting traffic and being around corny ass cacs all day. :scust:

You don't have to see their pale faces in coming around to your desk. It's truly a blessing. I be ignoring the shyt out of annoying people when they message me in teams. :russ:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Of course remote work is ending for some companies. The white haired pale face execs wants to "see you in the office" with their stern scowl. They have to be physically surrounded by all the office sycophants.

https://www.stltoday.com/business/l...cle_67f29763-6cd8-5981-8b8f-a8aac3eaabe1.html

Good thing there are some companies that are not antiquated and switching to remote work. I'm still trying to get a second job that I can work simultaneously. Trying to retire early.

Anyone notice how fast the day and weeks go working at home? You aren't bored and stressed trying to look for something to do at work. You can be cooking cleaning cutting your yard and a myriad of other things that makes your day so productive and short.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Found out that once restrictions lift I'll be partially remote on a permanent basis, will only have to come into the office twice a week :ehh:

Would rather be "come to the office when I feel like it" but I can deal with two commutes a week.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah I don't get people saying this. They actually can be the first ones there. When you work remote you should be the first person at the bar. You are REMOTE. This employers don't know where you at. :mjlol: I be at happy hour right before the crowd hits now. :blessed:

I also can't get why anyone would want to go back in the office, fighting traffic and being around corny ass cacs all day. :scust:

You don't have to see their pale faces in coming around to your desk. It's truly a blessing. I be ignoring the shyt out of annoying people when they message me in teams. :russ:
This is all facts. Happy Hour starts super early for me now :russ:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My company is WFH through August and then doing a 'trial' run of 2 days in the office a week from September - December. I lowkey expected to be back in the office long before then so this is all icing on the cake.

With that said, I really think that millennials in general are going to be on companies' necks about making WFH permanent. We are already dipping when WFH is still a thing, so any company that tries to pivot hard back to the office is going to suffer a lot of turnover for their employees under 40, especially if they don't have kids. Like a lot of people my age, most of my discretionary income went towards socializing/partying and so I stacked my money throughout Covid and have "fukk it, I'm not rich but I can take time off and then find a new job" money if my company irritates me. I'd bet a lot of professionals are in the same headspace and so many companies better tread lightly.
Employees Are Quitting Instead of Giving Up Working From Home

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Found out that once restrictions lift I'll be partially remote on a permanent basis, will only have to come into the office twice a week :ehh:

Would rather be "come to the office when I feel like it" but I can deal with two commutes a week.
Same. Probably going to schedule most of my meetings for my office days.:mjlit:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah I don't get people saying this. They actually can be the first ones there. When you work remote you should be the first person at the bar

hittin up happy hour early like

GleamingWateryAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
hittin up happy hour early like

GleamingWateryAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
I love my job. I notice people talking about zoom meetings and cameras got to be on. Naw ain't nobody doing that where I work. Really no meetings but if we do it's all voice through teams.

My home girl has meetings and they come up with corny cac things like "What's the good news in your life" and "who would like to pass goodwill to someone". I would be fired because I'm not doing that shyt.:pachaha: